This is probably the strategy game with the highest replay value I've ever played. And I've played a lot of them.

User Rating: 9 | Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood PC
Everybody knows the story of Robin Hood. But The Legend Of Sherwood puts the story for the first time in a beautifully designed strategy game. The Legend of Sherwood is divided in a high number of missions, some during the day, others at night. Before every mission starts, you must choose your companions, each one with his special abilities, in Sherwood Forest. From there, you can enter the mission. But the special abilities vary from character to character. You may need a character that is able to tie up unconscious enemies, maybe one that is able to carry them, and so on. GAMEPLAY: The gameplay uses the RTS method of selecting a character, and then click on the place where it should go to. At the bottom of the screen, there are a few buttons under every character's picture, which you can use to perform special actions, like carrying, tying up, throwing apples, healing, shooting arrows, and so on. In any case, the gameplay in this game couldn't have been better. GRAPHICS: The Legend of Sherwood proves that not every strategy game nowadays must be completely rendered in full 3D. The highly detailed and beautifully coloured backgrounds and characters are almost equal to a fully rendered 3D strategy game. SOUND: This might be the best sound I've heard in a strategy game. I mean, you can even hear the birds chirping, the water splashing and the footsteps as if they were right next to you ! CONCLUSION: Robin Hood - The Legend of Sherwood is a beautifully designed and fun to play strategy game for almost everyone. This might also be the strategy game with the highest replay value I've ever played. And I've played a lot of them.