Rittai Ninja Katsugeki Tenchu: Shinobi Gaisen Related Games
Tenchu excels in every way that counts.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1998
All in all, it's a welcome surprise.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 1998
Tenchu 2 is an excellent sequel in that it provides better graphics and sound, more levels and characters, superior enemy AI, and a host of other improvements over the first title.
- Release Date: Aug 7, 2000
An addictive, well-rounded game that is balanced, challenging, and, most of all, fun to play.
- Release Date: Dec 31, 1997
MediEvil II feels as though it contains all the features that Sony Cambridge wanted to fit into the original game but didn't have time to include. They're wonderfully original and fun, but unfortunately the perspective problems make certain points far more difficult than they should be and keep this very good game from being great.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2000
- Release Date: March 1997
The graphics, gameplay, and humor make a unique mix that results in a truly fresh title.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 1997
Is America really ready for the world's first noodle Western?
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1999
In Harry Potter's second PlayStation adventure you must attempt to win the Hogwarts house cup for Gryffindor.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
- Release Date: July 2002
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2003
- Release Date: Aug 30, 1996
- Release Date: Apr 13, 2000
- Release Date: March 2001
You are Snake, a government agent on a mission to regain control of a secret nuclear weapons base from terrorist hands.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 1998
Konami's first entry in the horror genre - while not quite up to the mark of Capcom's Resident Evil 2 - is a great beginning.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 1999
If there were any justice, Konami would just bite the bullet and release it as is for the American public.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 1999
Crystal Dynamics' long-awaited sequel to Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain is a far different animal from its predecessor.
- Release Date: Aug 16, 1999
Those who lost interest in the series with Tomb Raider II may want to give it another look with the third.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 1998
- Release Date: Aug 5, 1999
- Release Date: Jun 17, 1999
- Release Date: 1999
Resident Evil 2 is one of the most entertaining games I've ever played.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 1998
Resident Evil - a super-slick, realistically mapped, and ultra-violent Alone in the Dark - is at the top of the heap in cinematic 3-D adventure games.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 1996
If you're armed with weapons and a strong disrespect for authority, you might just want to take that Body Count song to heart and become a cop killer.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1998
- Game Universe:
- Shinobi (PS2, ARC, C64, GG, NES, SMS, TG16, AMI, CPC, X360, MSX),
- The Revenge of Shinobi (GBA, PC, PS3),
- Nightshade (PS2),
- Shadow Dancer (GEN, C64, SMS, ARC, AMI, CPC, PC),
- Rittai Ninja Katsugeki Tenchu: Shinobi Hyakusen (PS),
- Rittai Ninja Katsugeki Tenchu: Shinobi Gaisen (PS),
- Shinobi Legions (SAT),
- Shinobi II: The Silent Fury (GG),
- Nightshade (NES),
- The Cyber Shinobi (SMS)
- Number of Players:
Rittai Ninja Katsugeki Tenchu: Shinobi Gaisen Navigation