Please Help - How to reach Isle of Dead ?

#1 Posted by prince_raka (2 posts) -
Sided with Inquisition at Sword Coast. Went to Maracai Bay, found and killed Garcia in the village. Collected Garcia's hand and Steelbeard's amulet (from Garcia's treasure). Agreed to take Bones to isle of dead. But I do not have Isle of the Dead location on map. Nothing in logbook. Talked with Patty,Bones, Elric, Venturo, Hawkins, Booze and still nothing. How to proceed now ? Please help.
#2 Posted by CylonRaider01 (217 posts) -

I played it and finished only 1 and i sided with the natives and i got the map to the Isle of Dead from the native chief daughter,so try this-maybe try there to see what it happens?Or try Caldera there is in the city at the hotel an voodoo priest but he is with the Inquisition,go to Carlos into Inquisition castle maybe he knows something,try also with Booze in tacarigua pirates den,or in maracay at the shaman N of the native settlement or try with Bones if you have him in party>I hope it helped.

#3 Posted by prince_raka (2 posts) -
booze, bones, shaman no one is helping. how do I get the last artifact? Please help really stuck here.
#4 Posted by CylonRaider01 (217 posts) -

Hmm try this go to antigua then go to the waterfall in antigua the big one wich shows as location go with Patty.That should trigger a mission "Open Sesame" then i think you can go to alvarez to tell you that the amulet is in Garcia chest.I got this line where to ask for the amulet from patty in tacarigua and i spoked with booze in the tavern to find out where it was.Or it may be a bug wich doesnt trigger the quest.

Edit:Ahhhh now figured out...your quest is bugged if you find garcia first in game all game brokes and you cant advance anymore the only solution will be to leave maracai bay last one otherwise you are stuck.

#5 Posted by godfather830 (105 posts) -

This is BS. I'm stuck there too for the same reason. Please help!

#6 Posted by 666Nosferatu (1 posts) -
Sided with Inquisition at Sword Coast. Went to Maracai Bay, found and killed Garcia in the village. Collected Garcia's hand and Steelbeard's amulet (from Garcia's treasure). Agreed to take Bones to isle of dead. But I do not have Isle of the Dead location on map. Nothing in logbook. Talked with Patty,Bones, Elric, Venturo, Hawkins, Booze and still nothing. How to proceed now ? Please help.prince_raka
Hey man , I also had similar problems, and registered to try help you out.... Talk to Alvarez and tell him u have all artifacts... then talk to patty on the ship, she will give u the location... if that doesnt work try complete the druid/storm island/gargoyles quest line then talk to alvarez then patty (thats the order i did things) hope u come right
#7 Posted by boeriemore (68 posts) -

I have the same problem. The only option when facing Alvarez is to ask him to train me - nothing else.

#8 Posted by boeriemore (68 posts) -

Ok. When I entered Alvarez's room, he drew his sword and told me to get out.

I then waited for him to go to bed then sneaked up on him, this way he talked to me and I got the info needed

to get Isle of the Dead unlocked on the map.