No cheats? or console codes?

#1 Posted by BlazeKingz (502 posts) -

whatta? since when did piranha bytes stop including consoles in the game? or is it something yet to be discovered? and i cant even find a working trainer. i just want to boost my gold a bit...

#2 Posted by kasparesky (64 posts) -

Haven't found anything yet, original Risen had a way to enable console, that method doesn't work for this. The config file also doesn't contain any lines which might enable console. For now you can try a trainer or hex editor like tsearch or CheatEngine to change basic values like gold, glory etc.

#3 Posted by BlazeKingz (502 posts) -

i didnt know you could use cheat engin to change stats in pc games i thought it was only for flash games online

#4 Posted by IceQBkid (182 posts) -

Guys I really need the console so I can spawn a Jaguar to get its skin for a quest. I killed all jaguars on the island when I couldnt skin them so I cant finish the quest!

#5 Posted by kasparesky (64 posts) -

To activate dev mode you have to type "pommes" [not kidding] without quotes, then press tilde key to open console. As far as the jaguar skin quest, do you have the necessary tools to remove the skin? As I recall you have to have different hunting tools to get trophies like skin, claws, tusks etc.

#6 Posted by BlazeKingz (502 posts) -

wow thanks man ive been looking for the console activation for hours and couldnt find anything.

do you have a commandlist of risen 2? some of the old ones seem to work like the "goto Name" which willteleport you to that person

#7 Posted by CylonRaider01 (217 posts) -

I can confirm that "pommes" works also god command also works.Also : type help then list and u get a list of codes. Command "give It_Armor gives 2 armors,give It_coat all armors 5 of them good and combinations of ingredients like give It_blades gives blank blades or give It_King completes the kings sword and others.It isnt an complicate combo just try different codes that match the game weather ammo etc.

#8 Posted by Tominho_24 (1 posts) -
Yes, writing pommes activates so-called testing mode. You can probably use the same cheats/codes as in Risen 1 I found out new one though: Teach glory # # stands for number, it DOESN'T ADD glory, it erases your current glory and adds this # Hope I was helpful : )
#9 Posted by IceQBkid (182 posts) -

To activate dev mode you have to type "pommes" [not kidding] without quotes, then press tilde key to open console. As far as the jaguar skin quest, do you have the necessary tools to remove the skin? As I recall you have to have different hunting tools to get trophies like skin, claws, tusks etc.

kasparesky

That is my problem. I aquired the skinning knife AFTER I killed all the Jaguars on the island (I think) because I can't find a single Jaguar left anywhere...

Edit: Using the console I was able to spawn a Jaguar easily by just typing "spawn Jaguar" and it worked. Thank you so much!

#10 Posted by giraslorn (1 posts) -

I have an issue.  I'm able to access the console through the useage of 'pommes' but then once I type in the code and press enter, the code is not accepted, it doesn't seem to matter which code I use.  I know the codes I'm using are correct because I can just press tab to cycle through them.

Any ideas?

#11 Posted by CylonRaider01 (217 posts) -

heat Codes

While playing the game, type "pommes" to enable cheat mode. Then, press ~ to display the console window. Type one of the following codes and press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function:

Result Cheat Code List console commands list

Gain indicated amount of gold give_It Gold[number] also god is for invincibility.U can also try give_It_sword[name],give_it materials.Dont use space between only "_",hope it helps, now you can play with the codes of Risen 1 and write stuff like noclip,ghost etc,some will work some not.