Is anyone surprised....

#1 Posted by stev69 (110 posts) -

this is garbage? It looks terrible from the trailers, and if you can't make your game look good in a trailer (something designed to showcase your product in the most appealing manner possible) then you know its bad.

Not to mention the only real standout game in Deepsilver's stable is Metro last light, and they only recently acquired that studio from THQ.

#2 Posted by DrKill09 (6238 posts) -

This game is flawed, but not terrible.  6/10 for me.  The combat is good, and the gunplay works well.

Road Redemption will destroy this game, but for a $30 title, it isn't that bad.  Plus, it was delayed forever, and canceled once.  I'm glad it came out at all.

#3 Posted by XboxGuy1537 (2359 posts) -

Yeah, this game is a POS even with the $30 retail price. 

#4 Posted by maramsp (18 posts) -

This game is flawed, but not terrible.  6/10 for me.  The combat is good, and the gunplay works well.

Road Redemption will destroy this game, but for a $30 title, it isn't that bad.  Plus, it was delayed forever, and canceled once.  I'm glad it came out at all.

DrKill09
exactly! Totally agrees with you there.. Some sites says its the worst game ever.. Totally not for me, worst game ever is still that game with the gamespot reviewer heading outside and laying on the road.. Forget the games name.. This game is not great and not bad.. indeed a 6/10
#5 Posted by sirrvs (180 posts) -

exactly! Totally agrees with you there.. Some sites says its the worst game ever.. Totally not for me, worst game ever is still that game with the gamespot reviewer heading outside and laying on the road.. Forget the games name.. This game is not great and not bad.. indeed a 6/10maramsp

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. As far as I know, it's the only other game to get a 1.0 out of 10.0 from Gamespot.

#6 Posted by Cirkelinespark (396 posts) -

Anything with 'Deep Silver' on the box is garbage.