Insaniquarium Deluxe provides a fast-clicking experience that's several orders of magnitude crazier than your typical real-life aquarium. You have to click around your fish tank constantly to keep your various aquatic friends fed, healthy, and happy. As they swim around, they'll discharge different types of valuables you can pick up and reinvest into new fish, better food, and other goods. In a foolish non-sequitur, an evil alien will occasionally warp into the tank, and it'll gobble up your fish unless you click it to death quickly with your mouse. Insaniquarium Deluxe has some cool features--like 28 bonus "pets" that help you maintain your tank, and the ability to turn collectible fish into screensavers--but the online Java version of the game maintains most of the addictive flavor, and it doesn't cost $20. If you're already a big Insaniquarium fan, Deluxe may be worth a look, though.
Did you enjoy this review?Sign In to Upvote
- The Good
- Fast-clicking action
- Lots of interesting bonuses and equipment
- Screensaver mode
- The Bad
- Aliens are lame
- Free version isn't that much worse
- About GameSpot's Reviews
You're Good to Go!
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.Follow
- First Released Sep 2, 2004released
- First Released Sep 2, 2004
- Insaniquarium Deluxe features 20 levels in four unique tanks. Buy fish, upgrade your weapons, and unlock secret pets as you explore an underwater world.
- All Platforms
- Animated Blood, Mild Cartoon Violence, Suggestive Themes