Killing Executioner

#1 Posted by musbou (18 posts) -

I am trying to kill the Executioner,and can't quite do it. Am I supksposed to shoot out it's eyes, or what? I keep running out of ammo and just run around. Thanks

#2 Posted by antunesaa (9 posts) -

Same problem here. That one is the monster that spits out bugs and those fire-spitting worms, isn't it?

#3 Posted by antunesaa (9 posts) -

I am trying to kill the Executioner,and can't quite do it. Am I supksposed to shoot out it's eyes, or what? I keep running out of ammo and just run around. Thanks

musbou

I usually find shelter behind the truck but firing with the army rifle doesn't seem to be working. Maybe I should insist more, but I already unloaded quite a few cartdridges of ammo in that baby and nothing happened.

#4 Posted by Andymaghandi (4 posts) -
Have u guys found a way to kill him? I need help!
#7 Posted by Andymaghandi (4 posts) -
Same!
#8 Posted by takspeed (219 posts) -

Hi there-hope this helps.  Equip a fast powered weapon (the bullseye, carbine or mauler) and focus fire on its arm that its shooting rockets from and that should take care of it. 

You can also use the secondary weapon on the carbine (the rockets)-that also works well.  Just remember to frequently take cover or itll take ya out easily.

#10 Posted by takspeed (219 posts) -

Same problem here. That one is the monster that spits out bugs and those fire-spitting worms, isn't it?

antunesaa
No I think you are talking about the impaler. If you are having trouble with that one tho just focus on the eleiminating the stubs on its back. You can use a combo of grenades and another high powered weapon like the carbine or bullseye. The carbine's secondary weapon also comes come in handy. I also used the tactic of planting a bomb on it using the sixeye in later levels.
#11 Posted by speedwayfreak (1 posts) -
Hi there, Just got past this extra large executioner. The crucial thing is to wait for it's eyes on either side to go yellow. Shoot any pods it spews out before they go yellow. Ignore the crawly things, they don't do much damage. Plenty of med packs around. Select the carbine, and get in close. As soon as the eyes are yellow shoot them. This will cause the creature to writhe around and importnatly open it's mouth. Shoot a grenade into the mouth. Keep repeating this until eventually the thing dies. There are plenty of med packs and carbines lying around to reload and regenerate health. Killing this creature ends the section and you get a trophy. Hope this helps :-)
#12 Posted by sirk1264 (5516 posts) -

Hi there, Just got past this extra large executioner. The crucial thing is to wait for it's eyes on either side to go yellow. Shoot any pods it spews out before they go yellow. Ignore the crawly things, they don't do much damage. Plenty of med packs around. Select the carbine, and get in close. As soon as the eyes are yellow shoot them. This will cause the creature to writhe around and importnatly open it's mouth. Shoot a grenade into the mouth. Keep repeating this until eventually the thing dies. There are plenty of med packs and carbines lying around to reload and regenerate health. Killing this creature ends the section and you get a trophy. Hope this helps :-)speedwayfreak

That's not the executioner.  The executioner is the big chimera with one arm that has a canon on that arm.  To kill it quick and easy, tag the canon on the arm with the bulseye and just unload on it.  Make sure you have a couple tags available just in case.  Stand behind cover after tagging so you don't get hit while firing.  

#13 Posted by sirk1264 (5516 posts) -

Hi there, Just got past this extra large executioner. The crucial thing is to wait for it's eyes on either side to go yellow. Shoot any pods it spews out before they go yellow. Ignore the crawly things, they don't do much damage. Plenty of med packs around. Select the carbine, and get in close. As soon as the eyes are yellow shoot them. This will cause the creature to writhe around and importnatly open it's mouth. Shoot a grenade into the mouth. Keep repeating this until eventually the thing dies. There are plenty of med packs and carbines lying around to reload and regenerate health. Killing this creature ends the section and you get a trophy. Hope this helps :-)speedwayfreak

That's not the executioner.  The executioner is the big chimera with one arm that has a canon on that arm.  To kill it quick and easy, tag the canon on the arm with the bulseye and just unload on it.  Make sure you have a couple tags available just in case.  Stand behind cover after tagging so you don't get hit while firing.