Game is great!

#1 Posted by Azorus (63 posts) -

Graphics and controls are great, gameplay is good, and I've had no issues with online play.

This is definitely more than a Gamespot rating of 5.5... at least an 8 or more.

#2 Posted by takspeed (219 posts) -

I agree, I am currently playing this title and have no idea why the bad reviews.  It's a solid fps on the vita-it utilizes the touch screen well, has a neat story and addictive multiplayer.

#4 Posted by theexperience13 (236 posts) -

It gave me the answer to my suspicion of FPSs on the Vita- they are frickin awesome! It also reminded me of how good Resistance is too, they gave it a really good campaign in terms of gameplay as well as the story. And I'm not really one for FPS multiplayer, but this game pulls it off pretty well on a handheld and that's a huge task in itself so my hats off to Sony and Nihilstic for this one.

Overall, though, my favorite part of this game is DEFINITELY the campaign. I like it better than the console-version Resistance storylines lol.

#5 Posted by DriftingShell (2 posts) -
The singleplayer is decent and pretty fun. The MP on the other hand is a laggy and unbalanced piece of trash.
#6 Posted by iceberg325 (427 posts) -

Agreed

#7 Posted by sirk1264 (5514 posts) -

I played a couple matches of multiplayer yesterday and it is pretty fun. The single player campaign is also fun and I like how the game utulips the touch screen. Definitely proves that fps works on the handheld so I expect a flood of them soon lol.