Resident Evil Outbreak Related Games
Escape Gregory's mansion before he steals your soul in this anime-based adventure from Capcom.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2003
Step into the shoes of Fiona Belli, an 18-year-old girl who's the sole survivor of a tragic car accident that claimed both her parents. You'll wake up in a mysterious castle rife with strange inhabitants, puzzles, and cunning enemies.
- Release Date: May 10, 2005
After being warped back to 1929, a young newspaper reporter named Takashi Kagetani must solve a string of murders before his fate overtakes him. The lead role is played by Japanese actor Masahiro Matsuoka.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2004
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly may be light on challenge, but it's still rich in great, dark atmosphere.
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2003
Lament is a fun, though fairly short and simple, game that marks a promising new beginning for this beloved series.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2003
Clock Tower 3's movie portions are stronger than the gameplay that underpins them, and the result is a game that you'll probably want to finish more for its storyline than for the fun you'll have actually playing it.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
Siren's dreamy, unsettling experience is ultimately marred by tedious trial-and-error-based design that makes it best suited to survival horror fans with a good store of patience.
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2004
The Room retains the dark, disturbing soul that is the unsettling center of the Silent Hill experience.
- Release Date: Sep 7, 2004
Legacy of Kain: Defiance has an outstanding premise, but it's ultimately a disappointment.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
The Suffering might be a little too straightforward in spots, but it does make for a solid action game.
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2004
Echo Night is a first-person adventure game with horror themes that takes place in space.
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2004
Ghosthunter is a game that should absolutely be played by anyone who enjoys a good, creepy action romp.
- Release Date: Aug 17, 2004
A survival horror game set in late Victorian England with a strong Egyptian theme.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2004
Based on the animated movie, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge continues the story of Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, and other familiar favorites. In the game, you'll assume the role of Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town, who must help reclaim the town from the mischievous Oogie Boogie and his henchmen.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2005
The story, characters, and production values make Silent Hill 3 a worthy addition to the series.
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2003
Silent Hill 2 is a much prettier, somewhat smarter but less-compelling game than the original.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2001
It's far from being poor and is certainly entertaining at times--it just lacks the originality and extra level of polish needed to provide a truly memorable gaming experience.
- Release Date: Jul 23, 2001
If games such as Silent Hill and Resident Evil interest you, this should be right up your alley.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2002
Manhunt 2 continues the suspense and stealth of the first game with a new design and storyline.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2007
Even if they haven't seen the movie, after playing through this rather lengthy and involving game, survival horror fans will more than likely find that The Thing is one of the best such games for the PS2.
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2002
The next installment in the Fatal Frame series once again forces you to battle spirits with only a camera. In Fatal Frame III: The Tormented, however, that camera is equipped with a strobe light that can stun your enemies.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2005
Take on the role of Harry Mason as you wander the snowy streets of Silent Hill in search for your lost daughter Cheryl.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2010
Blood Omen 2 is a fairly straightforward action adventure game, only with a lot more blood and a better main character than you'd normally find in such a game.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2002
Edward Carnby and Aline Cedrac bring their search for the three ancient and powerful tablets to the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2001
This version of Silent Hill 2 features the new scenario from the Xbox version of the game.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2002
- Player Reviews: 175
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil Outbreak Navigation