Unappreciated. In fact it's a good game.

User Rating: 8 | Resident Evil 6 PC
I loved Resident Evil games. I loved RE4 and 5 and I could not wait for a new game. The game is divided into five episodes and you can play as Leon, Ada or Helena. I chose Leon. The third person camera is used and the controls are kind of clumsy. The Resident Evil games have this flaw. Well, you have different weapons to choose from, there are some upgrades (useless in my opinion) and you can finish the game only with your revolver and shotgun. The zombies can be a pest and they are ugly as hell. The bosses can be easily beaten. Sadly it can't be a contest with the final boss. The story is simple enough: you must find the head of the plot and take him down.
Overall grades:
graphics 9
gameplay 8
music 10
controls 8

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................