so they gave away like the whole story in the trailer?

#1 Posted by hofuldig (5084 posts) -

Dunno about you guys but after watching the trailer i coulnt help but feel they gave away way way to much information in the trailer. i mean if you have played the prevous RE games you can pretty much put the puzzle toghether on RE6 and know what the plot is about.

Whats wrong with capcom making all these mistakes lately?

#2 Posted by NegasBlack (34 posts) -
There's a lot more to the story obviously, if you've played the previous games you should know that. The trailer gives you an idea of what's going on, but tells you nothing of how it came to be and where it eventually leads. It tells you Leon, Chris and Wesker Jr. play a big part in the game, Sherry Birkin makes has a small role (never thought I'd see her again in a RE game), that woman with a striking resemblance to Ada Wong (probably is Ada Wong, judging from how she talks in the trailer). Leon seems vengeful, Chris is clearly on a warpath to a selfdestructive degree and Wesker Jr acts all cool but is very much aware of his situation, although ignorant of his past.
#3 Posted by lewishim666 (118 posts) -

Dunno about you guys but after watching the trailer i coulnt help but feel they gave away way way to much information in the trailer. i mean if you have played the prevous RE games you can pretty much put the puzzle toghether on RE6 and know what the plot is about.

Whats wrong with capcom making all these mistakes lately?

hofuldig

OK well then enlighten me. Tell me exactly how the story/events of RE6 unfold. Hope YOU don't make any mistakes like CAPCOM apparently has. Then when October rolls around we will see just how much you are wrong. Are you up for it? Smart mouth. If you have played the previous RE games then you would know there is a lot more then the trailer shows. RE has way better story lines then you give CAPCOM credit.

#4 Posted by NirdBerd (2116 posts) -

I think that people are under the misconception that they give away the story because, well, they've shown us so much.

But at the same time, people don't think that what they've shown is probably like 15% of the game, it's such a big game with THREE stories with a length just under RE5's.

We actually have no idea what's going on, while at the same time we know what's going on.

For example, is that woman Ada Wong? A clone created via Neo-Umbrella? Is she being controlled in the same way Jill was in Resident Evil 5? Is she even the antagonist?

All we know is that there's an outbreak in North America, Eastern Europe and China, and that Jake is on the run, and Leon and Chris are trying to find out what lies about, etc etc. We know that the 'National Security Advisor' wants to set up Leon as a bioterrorist, but why? We know things, but we don't know why, and that's what is important, and what will make or break potential spoilers between now and October 2nd.