Playable characters?

#1 Posted by MetalMaestro (160 posts) -

Does anyone know if this will be like RE5, where you can play as both characters per scenario?

#2 Posted by NegasBlack (34 posts) -
Doubtful, there's very little reason to do that in this game as you get to play as Leon, Chris and Wesker Jr. Playing as their sidekicks makes little to no sense as those 3 characters are already very different and have their own skillset. At best you can expect short intervals of switching to playing as the sidekick for the hard to reach places or when you get seperated.
#3 Posted by WeskerTeam (1727 posts) -

I assume it depends on who is hosting/first player. Whoever joins will get to play as their partner character.

I imagine it will also be like RE5. When you beat the scenario and/or game you can probably unlock the partner character for each scenario like Sheva was unlocked to start as in RE5.

#4 Posted by xerxes5678 (4702 posts) -

I assume it depends on who is hosting/first player. Whoever joins will get to play as their partner character.

I imagine it will also be like RE5. When you beat the scenario and/or game you can probably unlock the partner character for each scenario like Sheva was unlocked to start as in RE5.

WeskerTeam
This most likely.
#5 Posted by MetalMaestro (160 posts) -
Yeah that was my thought. I guess more will be announced next week.