kevin's tweet about the game

#1 Posted by makoreactors (802 posts) -
Kevin VanOrd@fiddlecub

"30 seconds of gameplay. 2 minutes of cutscene. Walk for 3 seconds. Another cutscene. Open a door. Cutscene. JESUS."

What kind of bullsh is that? When resident evil does it, it's annoying i guess but when metal gear solid 4 does 30 minute cut scenes after like 5 min of gameply is ok though right?

#2 Posted by zezezemolskee9 (68 posts) -

They did overexagerate, there wern't a lot of cutscenes, and if they didn't have as many cutscenes, he'd be complaining resi 6 had no story. That's how it works.

#4 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8833 posts) -

They did overexagerate, there wern't a lot of cutscenes, and if they didn't have as many cutscenes, he'd be complaining resi 6 had no story. That's how it works.

zezezemolskee9
Game still sucks. No two ways about it.
#5 Posted by zezezemolskee9 (68 posts) -

I love ignorant people, gives me something to do. You won't remember this, but that is a opinion. I think the game was good. You think it was bad. So there is 2 ways about it. XD

#6 Posted by KidKupo (279 posts) -
Kevin VanOrd@fiddlecub

"30 seconds of gameplay. 2 minutes of cutscene. Walk for 3 seconds. Another cutscene. Open a door. Cutscene. JESUS."

What kind of bullsh is that? When resident evil does it, it's annoying i guess but when metal gear solid 4 does 30 minute cut scenes after like 5 min of gameply is ok though right?

makoreactors
One does not simply compare Resident Evil to Metal Gear Solid.
#7 Posted by Rackjaw (104 posts) -

4.5 isgenerous 

#8 Posted by makoreactors (802 posts) -
Back in the PS1 days i would have put up a fight. Re1 and 2 were awesome. right along side Mgs1 when they all first came out. Then after the Re spiral down.... but even so they are lowering the gamescore because of gameplay time and cutscene time. Not fair to lower it due to that but mgs it is ok for 30 min cutscenes after 5 min of gameplay.
#9 Posted by GamerNerdTalk (379 posts) -
Kevin VanOrd@fiddlecub

makoreactors
But Metal Gear Solid 4 is the greatest game to ever touch the PS3 though.... so I dont see what your arguing
#10 Posted by GamerNerdTalk (379 posts) -
[QUOTE="makoreactors"]Kevin VanOrd@fiddlecub

KidKupo
One does not simply compare Resident Evil to Metal Gear Solid.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/35555035#sthash.AX9YyuPg.sfju