Anybody else notice..

#1 Posted by RHK88 (9 posts) -

..That the cover art looks like a giraffe getting a blowjob? Or is it just me? :o

#2 Posted by NirdBerd (2116 posts) -

Lame joke is lame.

#3 Posted by RHK88 (9 posts) -

Just an observation .__.

#4 Posted by NirdBerd (2116 posts) -

Lol, a lot of people have abused it now and it's just sucked the life out of it.

#5 Posted by ninjagearsolid7 (425 posts) -

..That the cover art looks like a giraffe getting a blowjob? Or is it just me? :o

RHK88
i get it now TC is just trying to f****** with me on trying to put my resdient evil game down sicne he knows hiow much i love RE6 an leon so he purposely want to took to put my gbame down obviously tc is an ugly man face hater wknwos he cant get a body and awesome face an well done hair style like leon leons slim and tc is an ugly roid like chris i bet.
#6 Posted by ninjagearsolid7 (425 posts) -

ann leon is just as badass as raiden from MGS they both can kick the crap out of snake an chris those two old ugly steroid looking fake rambo wannabes and chris looks like his stupid parents or relatives came from the desert leons more pure white than chris haha residnet evil 6 is selling because of leon so haters gonna hate an say stupid things because their jealous leons getting all the school girls in bed so by saying RE6 logo looks like a graffe or that the game plays like a stupid action game are just jealous of the amount of attention leon gets plus hes a pimp