A True Masterpiece

User Rating: 10 | BioHazard 4 GC
Resident Evil 4 is truly a masterpiece. From it's amazing graphics (some of the best on any console) to it's creepy sounds and perfect controls Resident Evil 4 is spectacular. I have always been a fan of the Resident Evil series but I wasn't expecting anything this good in the fourth installment. I play every type of game on many different platforms, including PC and Resident Evil 4 is the best game I have ever played, period. Once you beat the game (which takes quite some time because it's a very lengthy game) you want to start all over again. It's replay value is very high because there are a couple different difficulty levels and different things you can do the next time through the game. For example, since there are so many different weapons to choose from in the course of the game, the next time through you can get the Striker shotgun or the Riot shotgun instead of the regular pump action shotgun. The weapon upgrades are a great aspect of the game because you only have a certain amount of money to spend on them, depending on what items you find in the game to sell. Therein lies a major part of the fun factor. There is an incentive to collect as many items as you can in order to have more money and therefore more weapon upgrades. The unlockable mini-games are a lot of fun as well. I could go on and on about how great this game is but you just have to play it for yourself. I would even go as far as to say that if you don't have a Gamecube or PS2, go buy one for the sole purpose of playing this magnificent game.