Resident Evil 4 Related Games
Slick, polished, creepy, and alluring, Eternal Darkness raises the bar for what action adventure games should be and stands as the first example of a game that plays the player.
- Release Date: Jun 23, 2002
Blood Omen 2 does have its strong points, but, much like the original, its fiendish main character is the best thing about it.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2002
Killer 7 chronicles the connection between two men whose intertwined paths develop into a tale of revenge and altering personas. You play as not only one man but also as his seven other personalities in a mission to stop a wave of indiscriminate violence that's plaguing the world.
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2005
As Sam Fisher, Third Echelon's most skilled Splinter Cell operative, you are assigned to execute a hazardous series of operations to investigate and eliminate a new source of information attacks originating in North Korea. At your disposal is a lethal array of tactics ranging from Combat Knife techniques to experimental prototype weapons skills and more-radical hand-to-hand techniques such as the Inverted Chokehold.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2005
Conan is a third-person action game based on the titular barbarian king featured in the cult classic comic book and portrayed in the Schwarzenneger films.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2005
Catwoman attempts to deliver some Prince of Persia-like acrobatics, but its sharp graphics are offset by bad control, weak voice work, and shoddy gameplay.
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2004
While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaign improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
Much like the film it's based on, King Arthur does little to distinguish itself.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2004
Even those who only own Nintendo's system would be selling themselves short by picking up this version of the game.
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2004
Despite a few rough patches, Second Sight ought to be an entertaining and unique ride for just about any action fan.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
The Incredibles is a fairly unremarkable experience that puts you through the motions of the film's plot without capturing any of its essence.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2004
As the Power Rangers, you will have to fight to stop the plans of the mad scientist Mesagog who is trying to send the world back into the age of dinosaurs.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
The Wind Waker is a strong achievement in every way, from its stunning graphical presentation to its tight control and interesting story line.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2003
In Nintendo's latest Zelda game, Link sports his older look from the Nintendo 64 days.
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2006
Luigi's Mansion features some refreshing ideas but fails to match the classic status of Mario's adventures.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
As long as you're not expecting any huge additions to the Metal Gear milieu, The Twin Snakes serves as a great revival of a true classic.
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2004
It's a great action adventure game by any standard, filled with a surprising amount of variety and lots of impressive graphics.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
One of the Nintendo 64's greatest games came to the GameCube as part of a pre-order promotion.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2003
Classic Zelda games and a Wind Waker demo are contained on this pack-in Zelda disc.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
The Sanderson family just got the ultimate in high-tech, house-helper technology: Chibi-Robo. In this inventive, story-driven game, players guide a miniature robot as he completes chores and clashes with enemies in his epic quest to become the highest-ranked Chibi-Robo out there.
- Release Date: Feb 6, 2006
If you've been waiting for a truly compelling reason to invest in a GameCube-to-GBA link cable, this is probably it.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2004
True Crime makes decent attempts at different styles of gameplay, but none of them are particularly well done, and the game's storyline doesn't tie them together in a satisfying way.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2003
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time can be recommended wholeheartedly. It looks fantastic and features responsive controls, some original play mechanics, a good story, and plenty of thrilling adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Teen Titans is an action adventure game based on the Warner Bros. animated series.
- Release Date: May 24, 2006
The Splinter Cell stealth action series returns for a fourth go-around in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2006
- Player Reviews: 1,983
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil 4 Navigation