Resident Evil 4 Question
- Posted by lightning012345
- on Dec 8, 2008 3:37 am GMT
What is the best strategy for The Mercenaries?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by LegendaryElite
- on Dec 9, 2008 3:53 am GMT
Pick up a certain route. I suggest looking up videos on youtube and following those routes. Look up any of the following: Roxus12, bloodybaha, atwyatt, ubercapitalist, or anyone from the Mercenaries High Scores topic. All of them pretty much have videos.
Depends on who you play as. For Leon, just run and gun, picking up ammo on the way.
Ada, I'm not so good with. I can't help you there.
As for Krauser, use the knife to blind enemies, or the bow to knock them down, and use the Tyrant arm for hard-to-kill enemies, like chainsaw maniacs.
With Hunk, you ought to try chaining neck-breaks.
Wesker is sort of self-explanatory.
- Leon Kennedy is dead set on rescuing the President's daughter from the clutches of the evil Saddler, but he'll need some help! This guide for Resident Evil 4 will provide you with a detailed walkthrough, stats on all of the weapons, and strategies, as well as walkthroughs and tips for the bonus unlockable games.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 1,983
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil 4 Navigation