Resident Evil 4 Question
- Posted by Shadow-Mario29
- on Jan 20, 2009 4:30 am GMT
What happens after you get all of the blue pendants?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by KXGLSGM
- on Jan 22, 2009 11:20 pm GMT
The punisher can penetrate two enemies, but when the Handgun gets its exclusive upgrade it has a x5 chance of critical headshots. The best handgun is really a matter of opinion, but most people prefer the Red9 or Handgun, just thought I point this out.
If you get ten you can get a free Punisher from the merchant, if you get all 15 it comes with the first firepower upgrade.
Free punisher its better than your regular gun
if you get ten you get the punisher omg the gun sucks personely i get thenm instently sell sorry But i like to go chichogo style.
- Leon Kennedy is dead set on rescuing the President's daughter from the clutches of the evil Saddler, but he'll need some help! This guide for Resident Evil 4 will provide you with a detailed walkthrough, stats on all of the weapons, and strategies, as well as walkthroughs and tips for the bonus unlockable games.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 1,983
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil 4 Navigation