Resident Evil 4 Question
- Posted by ghostzounds
- on Mar 27, 2011 10:05 am GMT
what can I sell and what can I keep: beerstein, luxury pipe, fancy chessboard and other treasures?
The only purpose of treasures is to sell them to make money. Some can be combined with others, so be sure to examine them first before you sell them.
Examine it- if it says something like: it has 3 crevices, wonder what there for? or has 2 divots, maybe something could fit inside...
anything like that means keep it for now, if not, sell it how it is
No point of keeping treasures. The whole purpose of them, is to sell them to the merchents for money. You can combine some treasures for more money. The treasure with the highest price is the Salazar Family Crown. selling 42,000 PST. You can get that by combining the crown, the crown with jewel and the royal insingnia together.
The treasures are only there for you to sell. Here's how to know what to sell, and what to keep (so you can combine items with that treasure to increase its value):
The treasures that have "divots" on them (it'll tell you if it has them when you examine the treasure in your menu), are to keep. There are various items, such as Catseyes (for the Beerstein) and the Gems (for the Masks) which are combined to those two items to make them more expensive.
The treasures that don't have divots are for selling, such as Spinels, Antique Pipe, Velvet Blues, and Amber Ring.
The only Treasures worth keeping are...
Red, Blue, Green Eye
Red, Green, Yellow Catseye
Red, Purple, Green Gem
Blue Stone of Treason, Green stone of Judgement, Red Stone of Faith
Crown Jewel, Royal Insignia
Crown which is later renamed Salazar Family Crown
All of these listed are combination pieces that go together and drastically increase each pieces value. Once each piece is connected to each other, they're no longer worth keeping.
Beerstein: keep for putting more gems in
luxury pipe: sell
fancy chessboard: sell
some can be combined for more money
- Leon Kennedy is dead set on rescuing the President's daughter from the clutches of the evil Saddler, but he'll need some help! This guide for Resident Evil 4 will provide you with a detailed walkthrough, stats on all of the weapons, and strategies, as well as walkthroughs and tips for the bonus unlockable games.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 1,983
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil 4 Navigation