Resident Evil 4 Question
There is only one mission for Assignment Ada.
Run,for real,if you can run,do it,you aint gonna save or something,its just once,killing enemys is stupid,just shot any inmmediate tthreat and find all plaga samples,also save all the tmp ammo you can for the final boss,krauser(without a knife is mad hard)
if you get hit mad badly just use retry on pause screen,its better than starting out again or using a continue,and you start at the nerarest door
"Assignment Ada" on the Gamecube version is only one mission. It ends when you kill Krauser. It is entirely different from what you are probably thinking of, "Separate Ways," a multiple-mission scenario starring Ada which appears in every version of Resident Evil 4 *except* the Gamecube version.
Asssighment Ada has only one mission... Defeat Krauser and grab all plaga samples.. the STARS on your map represent the samples. there are five of them. If u are talking about ada's mission with5 missions. Its called Seperate Ways
Once you get all five Las Plagas sample, where you defeat Krauser take the elevator up, & then use the radio
There is only one mission.
- Leon Kennedy is dead set on rescuing the President's daughter from the clutches of the evil Saddler, but he'll need some help! This guide for Resident Evil 4 will provide you with a detailed walkthrough, stats on all of the weapons, and strategies, as well as walkthroughs and tips for the bonus unlockable games.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 1,983
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil 4 Navigation