Resident Evil 4 HD Hints & Cheats
- Leon Kennedy is dead set on rescuing the President's daughter from the clutches of the evil Saddler, but he'll need some help! This guide for Resident Evil 4 will provide you with a detailed walkthrough, stats on all of the weapons, and strategies, as well as walkthroughs and tips for the bonus unlockable games.
Mercenaries Unlockable Characters
How to Unlock Unlockable Get four stars or higher in the Village. Ada Wong Get four stars or higher in the Waterworld. Albert Wesker Get four stars or higher in the Base. HUNK Get four stars or higher in the Castle. Jack Krauser
UnlockablesGame modes, difficulties, costumes, and weapons.
How to Unlock Unlockable Beat the game once Seperate Ways Beat the game once Professional Difficulty Beat the game once Alternate outfit for Leon, Ashley, Ada Beat the game on Professional P.R.L. 412 Beat the game once Infinite Rocket Launcher Beat Seperate Ways Chicago Typewriter (Main game) Obtain five stars for each level in the Mercenaries Handcannon Beat the game once Mercenaries
Unlockable Outfits in The MercenariesOn the character select screen for The Mercenaries hold the following buttons while choosing the following characters.
How to Unlock Unlockable Hold Triangle and press Square or X Leon with jacket Hold R2 and press Square or X Leon with RPD outfit (RE2) Hold Triangle and R2 then press Square or X Leon with Gangster outfit Hold Triangle and press Square or X Ada with Separate Ways outfit Hold R2 and press Square or X Ada with Assignment Ada outfit
Ditman Glitch (Speed Glitch)Equip the Striker shotgun. Aim the shotgun and quickly go into your inventory before the laser sight of the Striker has a chance to show up on screen. Equip any other weapon and exit out of your inventory. If done correctly, Leon will now run twice as fast, climb ladders twice as fast, knife twice as fast, and shoot twice as fast. The glitch will be canceled after a cutscene, an area transition, taking damage, opening doors, doing a quick-time event, or dodging an explosion.
TrophiesThere are 12 trophies - 9 Bronze, 2 Silver, 1 Gold.
Description Name Ring the mysterious bell. What happens after that, is up to you. It Begins With a Ring Summon the master of the lake. Don't rock the boat. Do Not Shoot the Water! Outmaneuver the rampaging beast, El Gigante. A Rock and a Hard Place Rescue the president's daughter, Ashley. Afterwards, the real fun begins. Secure the Ballistics Defeat the village chief in battle. A Bloodline Severed Turn the tables on Verdugo, the right hand of Salazar. A Terrifying Assassin Defeat Salazar, and make your escape from the castle. The Castellan Falls Defeat Krauser, your former partner, in battle. The Ties That Bind Defeat Saddler in battle, and escape from the nightmare. We're Going Home Clear the game on the highest difficulty. A Heart of Steel Acquire all of the bottle caps in the game. What Are They Worth? Acquire all of the costumes in the game. The S Stands for Stylish!!
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 16
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil 4 HD Navigation