Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition Question
- Posted by Octokiller7
- on Feb 22, 2009 9:13 am GMT
Can anyone explain how easier Round 2 is after I beat Round 1?
- Posted by KXGLSGM
- on Feb 22, 2009 9:40 am GMT
It is the same, but you can carry over your weapons, items, and upgraded life bar so you have overpowered weapons. You can also buy everything from the first merchant instead of it getting slowly unlocked. Also the three ganados on top of the cliff at the beggining of 1-1 are gone, they didn't attack you anyways so it's not much of a differance.
- Leon Kennedy is dead set on rescuing the President's daughter from the clutches of the evil Saddler, but he'll need some help! This guide for Resident Evil 4 will provide you with a detailed walkthrough, stats on all of the weapons, and strategies, as well as walkthroughs and tips for the bonus unlockable games.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 631
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil 4 Navigation