Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Related Games
Blood Omen 2 does have its strong points, but, much like the original, its fiendish main character is the best thing about it.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2002
Slick, polished, creepy, and alluring, Eternal Darkness raises the bar for what action adventure games should be and stands as the first example of a game that plays the player.
- Release Date: Jun 23, 2002
The Wind Waker is a strong achievement in every way, from its stunning graphical presentation to its tight control and interesting story line.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2003
It's a great action adventure game by any standard, filled with a surprising amount of variety and lots of impressive graphics.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
One of the Nintendo 64's greatest games came to the GameCube as part of a pre-order promotion.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2003
Killer 7 chronicles the connection between two men whose intertwined paths develop into a tale of revenge and altering personas. You play as not only one man but also as his seven other personalities in a mission to stop a wave of indiscriminate violence that's plaguing the world.
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2005
Hitman 2 is late to the party on the GameCube, but owners of Nintendo's system would be better off playing it late than never.
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2003
Offering a polished mix of strong graphics and solid gameplay, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a marked improvement over its predecessor.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
If sarcastic humor and some cringingly bad puns don't sound like your idea of good comedy, you should probably pass on Darkened Skye.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2002
It re-creates the look and feel of the old cartoon series with astonishing accuracy and is also pretty fun.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
For huge fans of The Matrix Reloaded, it's worth renting for the movie sequences. For everyone else, it's just another licensed game that doesn't do justice to its source material.
- Release Date: May 14, 2003
One of the most popular, most successful, and best looking games for Microsoft's Xbox is now on the GameCube, and in some respects it's better than the original.
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2003
In Nintendo's latest Zelda game, Link sports his older look from the Nintendo 64 days.
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2006
Luigi's Mansion features some refreshing ideas but fails to match the classic status of Mario's adventures.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
As long as you're not expecting any huge additions to the Metal Gear milieu, The Twin Snakes serves as a great revival of a true classic.
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2004
Classic Zelda games and a Wind Waker demo are contained on this pack-in Zelda disc.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
The Sanderson family just got the ultimate in high-tech, house-helper technology: Chibi-Robo. In this inventive, story-driven game, players guide a miniature robot as he completes chores and clashes with enemies in his epic quest to become the highest-ranked Chibi-Robo out there.
- Release Date: Feb 6, 2006
If you've been waiting for a truly compelling reason to invest in a GameCube-to-GBA link cable, this is probably it.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2004
True Crime makes decent attempts at different styles of gameplay, but none of them are particularly well done, and the game's storyline doesn't tie them together in a satisfying way.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2003
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time can be recommended wholeheartedly. It looks fantastic and features responsive controls, some original play mechanics, a good story, and plenty of thrilling adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Teen Titans is an action adventure game based on the Warner Bros. animated series.
- Release Date: May 24, 2006
The Splinter Cell stealth action series returns for a fourth go-around in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2006
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is a great game that any action adventure fan should not pass up.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2003
Spider-Man 2 is a good game, but its repetitive gameplay, combined with an open-ended design, also makes it feel like a missed opportunity.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2004
As Sam Fisher, Third Echelon's most skilled Splinter Cell operative, you are assigned to execute a hazardous series of operations to investigate and eliminate a new source of information attacks originating in North Korea. At your disposal is a lethal array of tactics ranging from Combat Knife techniques to experimental prototype weapons skills and more-radical hand-to-hand techniques such as the Inverted Chokehold.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2005
- Player Reviews: 51
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Navigation