This game was fun right up til

#1 Posted by Ogarious (5 posts) -
The end of the fight with Kid Xmas. Having to do a click combo thing on a PC computer doesnt work well. Expecially when it's scrolling your mouse clockwise or counterclockwise. Meaning, I cant beat the damn encounter. I loved the game up til that point. Now, I want my money back.
#2 Posted by Ogarious (5 posts) -
From reading elsewhere it's not a mouse rotation, I'm suppose to press the F'ing space bar. Are you kidding me? How the HELL is that symbol anywhere near what a spacebar looks like. I suggest you guys patch this or something, get it to say SPACE BAR. It's really irritating to enjoy a game this much then have this problem come up due to such a strange oversight. Especially since other people seem to be having the same problem as I am. Like in the game Wolverine where you have to double jump to cross a ledge, but the tutorial showing you double jump isnt until AFTER that part. lol
#3 Posted by tnad (19 posts) -
I quit this game at this fight too. There is no way to tell what you're supposed to do on PC. I started hitting random buttons and got through that clockwise symbol but it only got worse after that....sorry not repeating the same fight a 100 times. What a crappy port to PC....
#4 Posted by mishfish (132 posts) -

Today's gamers are **** sad.

There is a thing called "Trial and Error"

#5 Posted by Goupil418 (130 posts) -

there's this thing called "Full Controller Support" you know... if you're gaming on PC and only use your keyboard and your mouse... your life is sad... very sad...

#6 Posted by pongley (361 posts) -

Some people don't like the way controllers work, it's also pretty stupid to have to switch controls for a quicktime event.

#7 Posted by flux252 (4 posts) -

go to settings page and check the key bindings...they do show the icons and the corresponding keys...

#8 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2059 posts) -

LOL, I noticed it's a horrendous icon too, then the 2nd or 3rd time I realized the only interactive moves are punch, kick, and dodge, so the dodge one had to be it.

I did kind of have a mental lapse from it when fighting the robo guy Zom though. [spoiler] I even friggin knew it was asking for a kick response but I kept hitting Space instead whilst he Zomped me into the ground. [/spoiler] LOL

#9 Posted by Ogarious (5 posts) -
Once again folks, that symbol is anything but a space bar. lol. That's my sole problem here. I shouldnt have to guess what symbol to press to finish the fight. It should be a test of hand to eye reflexes, not a mental challenge of "Guess what symbol this is."
#10 Posted by AndoreiGaming (5 posts) -
Watch some of my walkthroughs. They'd help you out a lot. You don't need to move your mouse clockwise or counterclockwise or whatever. That is a dodge. If it is a circle and a curved arrow, that means you need to dodge it, and you'd just use the same buttons to dodge on that as you would when dodging a normal attack
#11 Posted by doppelgang (295 posts) -

I cant believe this. It tells you what the symbol means in the bindings section of the options.

Are you guys blind or stupid?