Though its no match to the other two games. It is definitly alot of fun.

User Rating: 8 | Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party WII
The Good:Still looks good.Framerate remains at 60FPS more often.Can be alot of fun.Still funny.

The Bad:Glitches.Framerate is still a problem.Not alot of minigames,and some could be funner.

The rabbids are in yet another sequel, that is still fun, but no match to RRR2,and 1

Why? because some problems remain,old and new.The framerate is better, but still fails to stay at 60FPS.And unlike the previous games in the series,T.V. party now has glitches like the rabbids tractor shaking and slowing you down,or in the big jackpot games you get stuck in a fall and loose points and return later.

But it makes it up with the rabbids being funnier then ever.The game makes fun of tv channels and shows like Smash T.V.(Trash T.V.)jackass(rabbid ass) Pimp my ride(pimp my rabbid) and many more.

Though one of the main issues from the second one remains, Now even more minigames are unlikeable. I found my self looking for a good mini game for 8 minutes. Honestly not many of them are great.

Overall,its still worth its full retail price,even though its no match to the other two games. It is definitly alot of fun.