The Chase.... oh The Chase

#1 Posted by Sandpiper121PP (2432 posts) -

Is anyone else out there having a super difficult time getting thru The Chase?  I have tried that level over 300+ times and it simply is the worst.  I really liked this game until that level...  but it so scripted that it makes it so painful to even try.  I am putting this away until later on down the road...  but for now...  I simply cannot pass this level! :roll: 

#2 Posted by c_rakestraw (14722 posts) -

That's the final level, yes? I remember that being quite a doozy. Hated it so much.

There's not much advice to give other than to keep trying, though. It's very specific on the timing of the jumps, so you have to play it until it all just sort of clicks suddenly.

#3 Posted by Sandpiper121PP (2432 posts) -

That's the final level, yes? I remember that being quite a doozy. Hated it so much.

There's not much advice to give other than to keep trying, though. It's very specific on the timing of the jumps, so you have to play it until it all just sort of clicks suddenly.

c_rake

YES!!!  I did and finally tonight, umm I mean this morning after 2 hours or so...  IT IS DONE!!!  The game is finished!  Now to get the rest of the Skull Teeth!  Only two are left to get! :)

#4 Posted by deepdreamer256 (7140 posts) -
There's a fairly predictable pattern for the timing of the jumps. You will either use the highest jump or the lowest jump. Everything else is about memory.
#5 Posted by Justinps2hero (2171 posts) -
I've always liked platform games. Kirby, Mario.....even a bit of sonic back in the day, but as much as I try I just cannot like this game. It must be just me because it gets a lot of love, I really want to like it........but sadly I can't. My only consolation is, I will never get to experience that last level that looks like a deal breaker. amen