LOL Wii U version 8.0 Xbox PS3 9.0

#1 Posted by ABakedAlien (306 posts) -

After all the delay and outrage the Wii U version, the version that was supposed to be the definitive version of this game, gets a lower score then the other consoles. Wow. To think some people got a wii U at launch just for this game, had to wait 6 months for a bogus delay, and then ended up getting an inferior version. Wow. What a slap to the face.

#2 Posted by Killermonkey97 (1981 posts) -

That's just, like, Tom's opinion, man. Though seriously, I'm glad it's at least still a good game for the WiiU, and I'm sure they tried to utilize that secondary gamepad the best they could with what was essentially a platforming game that was awesome with just a controller and a couple of buttons. But that's just it; when they announced the game was gonna be broadened to multiple consoles, you knew there was gonna be a problem for that "superiority" promise to hold up in the first place. The Origins games were awesome on the PS3 and Xbox, and assuming Legends controls like those games at all, it was probably gonna be the more popular demand over the WiiU version, no-brainer.

#3 Posted by Tiwill44 (267 posts) -

The reviewer is obviously biased against the Wii U, he took off one point only because he apparently didn't like the Murfy stages.

It's like if you took a 9.0 game, added free bonus content to it, ended up not liking that extra content, and took off one point because of it. It makes zero sense.

#4 Posted by Arcadia_Roxas (304 posts) -
It's Tom McShea, who has a horrible bias against Nintendo. Quite frankly, when I heard about this, I automatically assumed he had written the review, and I was right.
#5 Posted by DeViLzzz (2144 posts) -

The game was made for Wii U and I laugh at the people that are playing it on other consoles and think they are getting the whole experience.  LOLOLOLOLOL

Rayman Legends was MADE FOR Wii U !

Get a clue Gamespot and gamers !

#6 Posted by preacherX (1 posts) -
That's hard... I own the WiiU and liked the demo of Rayman Legends!
#7 Posted by nathanjones007 (40 posts) -

"Face-palm"  What a bogus review. I think there may be a slight(sarcasm) bias.

#8 Posted by Ardiendos (10 posts) -

The reviewer is obviously biased against the Wii U, he took off one point only because he apparently didn't like the Murfy stages.

It's like if you took a 9.0 game, added free bonus content to it, ended up not liking that extra content, and took off one point because of it. It makes zero sense.

Tiwill44

Not really because the Murfy stages are not optional. I own the game on the Vita and I actually kinda liked them to begin with but they do get kinda arduous.

Still to dock one point just for that seems harsh. Unless they are super amazing without touch screen controls that is.