Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal Related Games
Jak 3 offers something for any fan of action games, and it's a fitting end to the series.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
The varied gameplay, well-constructed story, and excellent graphics, sound, and music all come together to form an experience that most anybody would enjoy.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
Everything in Jak II comes together to produce one of the best-looking, best-playing games on the PS2 so far.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
Next to Rayman 2, Jak and Daxter is the best 3D platformer available for the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2001
In Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, you follow Sly Cooper and his partners in crime as they plunder locations around the world and fight adversaries, both old and new. Sly 3 is a cell-shaded platform game involving vehicles, gadgets, and an assortment of minigames.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2005
Players willing to look past Crash Twinsanity's faults should find a fun if somewhat familiar experience.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2004
The game's relative ease combined with a very short length prevents Sly Cooper from becoming the next big platformer. But it's great while it lasts.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
- Release Date: May 26, 2009
In Ape Escape 3, you can try to thwart another attempt by Specter and his evil monkeys to rule the world. Take control of Kei, or his sister Yumi, and use nets and other weapons to capture the meddlesome monkeys.
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2006
Ape Escape: Million Monkeys pits players against mech-equipped monkeys in real Japanese locations.
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2006
This Mad Magazine-inspired action game sees up to four players attempting to set booby traps for one another simultaneously.
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2005
Scaler just isn't an especially engaging platformer, so it's unlikely that anyone past the youngest of audiences will get too much fun from it.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2004
In this TV-show-inspired third-person adventure, players assume the role of a duck named Bill, whose best friend is an alligator named Aldo.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2004
Older audiences probably won't be engaged by it, but Ty 2 should be easily appreciated by juvenile platformer fans.
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2004
This movie-inspired platform adventure game is being developed by the same team responsible for the Battle for Bikini Bottom.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2004
Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure lets players choose from four different characters to explore the Hundred Acre Woods in search of honey.
- Release Date: Feb 8, 2005
The Staff of Dreams is definitely a more well-conceived game than The Power of Juju, but the whole experience is muddled by an inconsistent difficulty and slapdash level designs.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2004
Shark Tale integrates a fair amount of footage, music, and dialogue from the movie it's based on, but the pleasant surprise here is the sheer variety of different levels the game includes.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2004
Based on the childrens' book series and upcoming movie title, Lemony Snicket will feature platform-style gameplay.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2004
- Release Date: Jul 2, 2004
- Release Date: 2005
Psychonauts are operatives that possess psychic powers. When a crazy scientist begins abducting Psychonauts for their brains, it's up to you to put an end to it once and for all.
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2005
Because of its airtight gameplay, awesome visuals, and great soundtrack, Klonoa 2 is an almost perfect platform game--almost.
- Release Date: Jul 25, 2001
Help Crash save his friends and stop the evil Neo Cortex from taking over the world in Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2008
The graphics are simple yet endearing, the gameplay is repetitive but solid, and the game's design is a throwback to the 16-bit era.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2002
- Player Reviews: 450
- Game Universe:
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP, PS2),
- Secret Agent Clank (PS2, PSP),
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3),
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (PS2, PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2, PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (PS2, PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank (PS2, PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (PS3)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
8 Players Online
Ratchet & Clank: UYA Navigation