Utterly Confused.

#1 Posted by VelocityEvo (257 posts) -

I am utterly confused by this game.

- I click online on campaign yet there seems to be no way to find another player unless I'm just being stupid? I know you invite but I don't know anyone with the game.

- Everytime I leave the game and go back into it wants me to start a new campaign...Again not sure why, no save option as far as I know and I played a whole mission which I thought would have check pointed it. It saved my weapon and such progress but started the story again, playing the same cutscenes.

Any help is appreciated. 

#2 Posted by trophyboost (2 posts) -
Try playing against your PS3 version. Experiement a little. When I get home, I will fool around with it and follow up. If not, add me on tj_martins

I am utterly confused by this game.

- I click online on campaign yet there seems to be no way to find another player unless I'm just being stupid? I know you invite but I don't know anyone with the game.

- Everytime I leave the game and go back into it wants me to start a new campaign...Again not sure why, no save option as far as I know and I played a whole mission which I thought would have check pointed it. It saved my weapon and such progress but started the story again, playing the same cutscenes.

Any help is appreciated. 

VelocityEvo