How great was this game?
ferntfactor wrote this review on .
- great scenery and offbeat selections of historical WW2 locales
- the intrigue aspect so many games are missing. there are time when stealth is the only way to survive. the resistance elements of the story were real nice too.
- cozy. don't know why, but cozy.
- more of an innocent adventure than my current, bloody faves
- awesome music. haunting, appropriate and memorable.
and only a a few Cons:
- weapons are weak, but that was par for the course in 2002.
- you find yourself retracing your steps and wandering the same streets and alleys to figure out what it is you missed and need to do to complete some stages.
- pokey pace.
- a bit sparse in the people department.
damn, writing this just makes me all gushy. think i'll give this oldie a spin this weekend. ya know EA? you've made some pretty cool games.