Where the heck is Lassard?

#1 Posted by forest4 (263 posts) -

I am in the Subway Town. I have completed my mission very cleverly called "Ark Equipment." I had to travel to another part of the Wasteland, find the ark, recover the decrypter, and locate the jackal canyon to the northeast. I did all that.

Now, it simply says, "Deliver the Decrypter to Lassard." There is only one slight problem: WHERE THE HELL IS LASSARD??? I have searched far and wide. I spent hours looking for this Lassard guy. I searched Subway Town top to bottom, and I have found nobody named Lassard!!!!!!!!!!! I completely forget where to find him. There are so many people just walking around. When I talk to them they just spout nonsense, they do not help me at all.

The map says that Lassard is in Subway Town.

PLEASE HELP! I have played all ID Software games. This is the first time that I am starting to think that maybe this ID Software game is a POS.

#2 Posted by Justinps2hero (2170 posts) -
If this is the bit I think it is, go to the garage & stand near the car ramp, it will activate a way in to the resistance base.
#3 Posted by forest4 (263 posts) -

If this is the bit I think it is, go to the garage & stand near the car ramp, it will activate a way in to the resistance base.Justinps2hero
I already tried that 5 times!!

Guess one more try might work.