Quake III Arena Related Games
While not as remarkable as the technology that fuels it, the game itself is put together well enough to make Doom 3 legitimately great, all things considered.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2004
Doom Collector's Edition includes three early installments in the Doom series: Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2001
- Release Date: Oct 5, 1998
If you're into action games, or even if you're not, you should be playing Quake right now - it's as good as PC gaming gets.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 1996
Unreal Tournament is the most complete first-person shooter available.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1999
The battle versus evil continues in the next journey into the Doom universe.
- Release Date: TBA
Travel between 1950 and present day battling hordes of creatures in this first-person sci-fi shooter.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2010
Doom 3 BFG Edition is a combo pack that includes Doom 3 and the Resurrection of Evil add-on pack with enhanced visuals, new seven-level campaign, Doom, and Doom II.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2012
Doom is id Software's classic first-person shooter. You are a space marine trapped on a mars station against hordes of invading aliens.
- Release Date: Dec 10, 1993
Bigger, badder, and bloodier than the original, this sequel extends the carnage started in Doom.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1994
The official expansion for the genre-redefining Half-Life in turn sets a new standard of quality for future action-game mission packs.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1999
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is an online, tactical shooter in which the armies of Earth are fighting an alien race known as the Strogg.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2007
Reload your weapons for the first expansion pack to Doom 3. In Resurrection of Evil, you'll return to the abandoned facilities of Mars to investigate a mysterious beacon buried deep in the ruins of an ancient civilization.
- Release Date: Apr 4, 2005
Even now, The Ultimate Doom remains ultimately playable.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1995
Star Trek fans shouldn't be alone in experiencing the game's exciting story-driven single-player campaign, as well as its solid multiplayer mode.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2000
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2000
Elite Force II is a good, well-rounded shooter that should satisfy fans of similar games, as well as Star Trek fans looking to shoot first and ask questions later.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2003
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
The Elite Force Expansion Pack ultimately lacks the focus of the original game.
- Release Date: May 9, 2001
- Release Date: Jun 1, 1995
- Release Date: April 1991
- Release Date: 2000
Metro: Last Light is the direct first person shooter sequel to Metro 2033. It is set in the year 2034 where a nuclear war has turned the world into a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
PlanetSide 2 is an MMO FPS set in an online persistent world where the war wages non-stop and the balance of power shifts with every base and territory captured and lost.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Borderlands 2 continues in its predecessors footsteps with four new characters, tons of new quests, and lots of shooting and looting.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2012
- Player Reviews: 94
- Game Universe:
- Quake III Arena (PC, MAC, DC),
- Quake (PC, N64, SAT, MAC, MOBILE, ZB),
- Quake II (PC, N64, PS, MAC, ZB),
- Quake 4 (PC, X360, UNIX, MAC),
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (X360, PC, PS3, MAC, UNIX),
- Quake III: Team Arena (PC, MAC),
- Ultimate Quake (PC),
- Quake III Revolution (PS2),
- Quake II Netpack I: Extremities (PC),
- Zaero: Mission Pack for Quake II (PC)
- Number of Players:
Quake III Arena Navigation