Alongside Doom, the grandfather of shooters.

User Rating: 9 | Quake II PC
I played it some time ago and the thing I can say that it's all action and this is what a good old-fashioned shooter does. The primary thing you must do is to survive waves of enemies and to shoot them right in the head. Even today this shooter can be played and I found a great computer program that I can use to play the first Quake and other classics. You have that unforgettable shotgun which can be used to put to bed any enemy of yours. The sounds are pretty good, and even now I can recall how the enemies moan when they're hurt and as well you being hurt like hell. I remember shooting a lot and running for cover. At times the game can be pretty difficult. I shall play one day the first Quake and I shall write a review about too. ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................