Prototype 3 whish list (please read and add your wishes).

#1 Posted by GmasterLV9999 (9 posts) -

I got some ideas for prototype 3 here thay are.

#1. In Prototype 3 thay should add 3 new virises that are mutations of blacklight.

Redlight, a version of the viris that makes monsters like the breeeder that continualy spawn more enimies untell killedbut can move unlike the pustules, and the babies that the breeders send after you. Once the babies grow up the femailes turn into breeders or succubi and the mailes ether become gaurdfathers or rapeists. The names of theese are self explanitory.

Greenlight, a version of the viris that makes the plants turn into monsters like evil trees that produce frut that make people into gardeners a monster that feeds the tree human blood to sustain it as the evil tees mindless slaves, the tree will also send out spores tht make people come and eat the frut. greenlight will also make the seductive flower a monster that looks like an extreamly sexy woman on a giant flower that has a disorienting sent that makes people unable to think strait and then eats the people that come neer. more extream is the bad flower garden that looks like 4 - 10 seductive flowers around a qweenlike version, the flowers will have difrent ages (8 which is the age i got interested in girls - 25 or so) and the only whay to kill it is the qween.

Bluelight, a version of the viris that infects people and fusses there bodie with macanical parts that also get infected making the gatler that has gatling guns for arms or Mr. TOW that has a tow lancher on each sholder not to menchan infecting vehicas directly to make monsters that have no organic flesh and must smashed to picese and consumed later in the game.

#2. The protagonist should start as a blackwatch oprative thathad no idea that gentec is responsible the same whay heller didn't know, but he should also be a new type of supersolgier that is stronger than 5 orion 2s and has the normal human size. He will get infected during the prologe like heller did. The fact that he is a supersolgier and an evolved make him able to dew new things like the super size abillaty that can make him as big as a goliath (later in the game, at first he will only reach orion size) when in use (d-pade \/ to activate as a shapeshift) and he will be able to use his other powers in SUPER SIZE VERSIONS OF THE POWERS YAY!!!

#3. Thay need to make the game bigger.

#2 Posted by starlitegirl (9 posts) -
No stupid race against time to grab things. I hate that stuff. HATE IT. If you aren't super skilled with the controls, which I'm not (new to xbox gaming) it takes forever for such a stupid thing. Also, automatically save each time you complete part of a sequence in mission that has more than two so if you want you can stop the game and do something else rather than be stuck there or have to start over again... kind of like how the Times Square Boss in the first one had 3 cycles. It never saved after you got her down on the second cycle. So if you died, you had to start at that checkpoint after the first time you drove her underground. That's lame. Save options at mini checkpoints are a must IMHO. Seriously.
#3 Posted by alpha-gamer (3 posts) -
i want the powers are bioluminescent colored blue violet , different enemies spawn randomly , juggernaut pack , military bases , a new power and james heller as the antagonist.
#4 Posted by FR35HF15H (3 posts) -
So far so good from what I see here.. Hmm how about we carry on the story ? New york is finished Heller absorbed what was left of the virus. All that's left is Heller mya and Dana. So what do they do? They start again.. they move to L.A?? Which should be shown in a trailer before gameplay. Meanwhile Mercer is still consumed. For those who haven't played either of 1 or 2 protoypes a free roam tutorial around L.A in everyday life. With full powers from the last game to catch up with. When finished tutorial Heller is attacked by another superhuman with a new virus? But light blue and black this time? Heller is victorious, he absorbs the new kind.. then a flash back memory of a new outbreak. Heller awakens to Mercer as the new virus has separated the two. Mercers instant reaction is revenge. from this point until the end of the story this is to be. Mercer vs Heller. Heller or Mercer?? But there's two sides to the story so either way Mercer fans you will still have to be Heller. After your choice the fight breaks out! Heller and Mercer are at it" I mean fighting guys! Come on.." Heller and Mercer are interrupted by a pack of a new form of the new virus.. the both realise they need to work together to see them selves through. They are both victorious they share the knowledge they have gathered from the new virus. From here onwards they both need to work together as they are both left with targets to start with as they both know this is a new beginning as they are dealing with a different virus which has different superhuman powers to the powers they both already have. The pro's can figure the rest. A chance for new weapon ideas?? And anything else to be changed in the last 2 prototypes? Like why can we drive choppers and tanks but we can't drive cars or fly fighter jets etc..? In the free roam.. why not give it that GTA san Andreas topping it with these enhanced super powers? And maybe even animal consuming.. imagine that!? Multi player imagine your mate as an eagle flying out of nowhere turns in to human form with a kick to your face?? You can go on and on with this..? The game could make so much moneyzzz! Well anywayz I got a bit carried away but before I get too carried away let me know what you guys think about that.. ?
#5 Posted by FR35HF15H (3 posts) -
So far so good from what I see here.. Hmm how about we carry on the story ? New york is finished Heller absorbed what was left of the virus. All that's left is Heller mya and Dana. So what do they do? They start again.. they move to L.A?? Which should be shown in a trailer before gameplay. Meanwhile Mercer is still consumed. For those who haven't played either of 1 or 2 protoypes a free roam tutorial around L.A in everyday life. With full powers from the last game to catch up with. When finished tutorial Heller is attacked by another superhuman with a new virus? But light blue and black this time? Heller is victorious, he absorbs the new kind.. then a flash back memory of a new outbreak. Heller awakens to Mercer as the new virus has separated the two. Mercers instant reaction is revenge. from this point until the end of the story this is to be. Mercer vs Heller. Heller or Mercer?? But there's two sides to the story so either way Mercer fans you will still have to be Heller. After your choice the fight breaks out! Heller and Mercer are at it" I mean fighting guys! Come on.." Heller and Mercer are interrupted by a pack of a new form of the new virus.. the both realise they need to work together to see them selves through. They are both victorious they share the knowledge they have gathered from the new virus. From here onwards they both need to work together as they are both left with targets to start with as they both know this is a new beginning as they are dealing with a different virus which has different superhuman powers to the powers they both already have. The pro's can figure the rest. A chance for new weapon ideas?? And anything else to be changed in the last 2 prototypes? Like why can we drive choppers and tanks but we can't drive cars or fly fighter jets etc..? In the free roam.. why not give it that GTA san Andreas topping it with these enhanced super powers? And maybe even animal consuming.. imagine that!? Multi player imagine your mate as an eagle flying out of nowhere turns in to human form with a kick to your face?? You can go on and on with this..? The game could make so much moneyzzz! Well anywayz I got a bit carried away but before I get too carried away let me know what you guys think about that.. ?
#8 Posted by alpha-gamer (3 posts) -
i want a new protagonist by the name of albert mercer the son of alex mercer and a female evolved heres my story : mercer returns to the rz after killing father guerra he encounters a evolved woman fighting 3 blackwatch super soldiers after the woman has been knocked down mercer saves and brings her to his evolved HQ after waking up the woman reveals her name Alice williams and also told mercer that she was inside penn station after mercer started the second outbreak because being close to it she was given the blade power and rapidly regenaration and healing of the evolved a couple of days have passed mercer started to have feelings for her because both of them are created at the beginning of the outbreaks a day before mercers final fight with heller they reveal their feelings for each other they started to make love at mercers room when alice wakes up mercer told her to go to the green zone for her safety while alice is escaping she saw mercers death at the hand of heller after this she escapes while crying, a day has passed alice is in the green zone working as a nurse while at her apartment she vomits realizing that she is pregnant with mercers child she smiled knowing that she did not lost all 9 months have passed alice is giving birth to a son after the baby comes out he unleashes a devastator called Biomass artillery devastator that destroys the entire hospital killing everyone inside except him and his mother, amazed by her and her husbands son happily hugs him and names him albert (i wish their will really be a prototype 3 because i want the story to be this!) if you know matt armstrong tell him to read this.
#9 Posted by empastado (3 posts) -
for the prototype 3 I would like more destruction, the buildings and bridges can be destroyed and of course also a multiplayer mode where you have to kill your friends, missions with more action like that of a climb a building, avoiding falling objects the same as rocks or downed helicopters, super soldiers that have the same skills that the character and make life miserable for the prototype 2 was all very easy, more variety of vehicles such as airplanes or motorcycles, more weapons such as rare weapons snipers or government, a skill that can infect anyone who wants to serve you whether an infection, a civilian or a soldier to kill his fellow soldiers are aware that for the prototype 2 if you bolando or running down the walls of the soldiers who were doing nothing, that does not develop in a city, for example, have to travel from New York to Washington and Venezuela, a devastating more powerful, more combinations of hits like Hulk : Ultimate Destruction, the attacks are stronger, a more dramatic story and thriller in his last fight to fill the city as a battlefield
#10 Posted by empastado (3 posts) -
I would like to fight a multiplayer with friends, an ability to infect civilians or soldiers to control infected and agan ask anything they like killing or suicide, that can destroy buildings and bridges but not in the incledible hulk 2008 or mercenaries 2: world in flames fall only fall vertically but diagonally to do more destruction, more enemies and super soldiers that have the same skills as the character and that we make life impossible in the 2 all the enemies were very easy to defeat, in addition to tanks and helicopters new vehicles such as airplanes or a 7-meter giant robot to destroy the city, but some rare weapon weapons as government soldiers more aware that for the 2 if you got flying or running around the walls were not doing anything, create your own character, which has a good sound, the more combinations of attacks like the incredible hulk: ultimate destruction, traveling to other cities ie new york to washington or mexico , a sandwich costume and most varied missions as interrupting a political campaign or running up a building while falling objects such as helicopters, planes or heavy items
#11 Posted by FR35HF15H (3 posts) -

ANOTHER IDEA- UHH HOW ABOUT A NEW ABILITY TO BE ABLE TO RUN ON WATER AND WHEN YOU STOP YOU SWIM INSTEAD OF BEING BOMBING IN TO THE SEA AND BEING CHEWED AND SPAT OUT BECAUSE THE SEA DOESNT LIKE THE TASTE OF THE VIRUS.. AND ALSO I THINK THERES SO MUCH YOU CAN DO WITH SEA! WHY LEAVE ONE OF THE BIGGEST PARTS OF THE GAME AS DULL AS IT LOOKS.. WE NEED ACCES TO DRIVE  BOATS, JET SKIES TO BEING ABLE TO ABOARD FARRIES SMALL FISHING BOATS BIG FISHING BOATS! AND THAT BOAT THAT YOU OPEN UP A CAN OF WOOP ASS ON IN THE FIRST PROTOYPE AT THE END. THESE BOATS SHOULD BE ACTUALLY MOVING RATHER THAN JUST SAT THERE BLENDING IN WITH CITY!  ALSO I THINK WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVD UNDER WATER ACCES WITH NEW COMBAT SKILLS AND NEW UNDERWATER CREATURES AND FEATURES! AND THIS WOULD BE AMAZING ONLINE AS WELL, KINDA LIKE A MORE REALISTIC BUT FUN DRAGON.BALL Z IN A PROTOTYPE WAY.. AND I THINK THE ONLINE IDEAS ARE AWESOME! I THINK ITS A DEFFINET MUST DO.. YOU CANT RELEASE A THIRD GAME WITH OUT IT.. ITS NOT FAIR! WE HAVE ALL RINSED THE LAST TWO GAMES AND ARE READY WAITING FOR SOMETHING ELSE! IF YOU DONT WANT THE ONLINE ACCES.... WELL NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY ONLINE, JUST STICK TO THE STORY IF THATS THE WAY YOU ROLL!?

I THINK THESE IDEAS ARE SWEEEET AS F... DUCK! AND REALLY THINK THEY WOULD WORK :D

THANK YOU

#12 Posted by ruslixs (1 posts) -
I have some ideas of my one.. 1. There could me more off skill selection, like armours, and weapons. 2. It could be coul if in game could be like character changing(Do some mission as heller, then change to some aarmy man, then to some medic.. and maybe zombie, why..in next messege) 3. it could be coller if there some really smart zombies, who have like clans, and bases with guards, and some other kind of zombies, who is trying to take over some cities.. 4. Bigger map (P2 mam is big) but asks for bigger.. 5. Underground cities, like zombies digget undegroud big citie (like hives) but lot bigger, with army bases and zombie bases.. 6. Bigger chose in vehicles.. 2 diferent hellis and 2/3 diferent tanks is bit to low.. Have some more like shops etc.. but then it will make it like idk some kind of gta transform soo that sucks.. Ouh one more idea.. maybe like black martkets, when u can buy some things weapons, or some ifection capsulas for upgrades, which gives like bonuss EP. and thats all i think.
#13 Posted by EMBERLANE (1 posts) -
I think Prototype 3 should have character customization and you'll be some dude that caught it by accident and it affects you completely different and make it like nothing prototype has ever seen before, maybe in another country so you have a whole new place to fuk up and make your B-tch (James Heller and his family move there) I dunno..
#14 Posted by SolidPandaG (218 posts) -

Prototype 3:

The absorbed Mercer manifests himself within Heller and takes over that sad, lame excuse for a character, permanently erasing him and his excessive swearing from the franchise.

#15 Posted by Granville28 (1 posts) -
Blackwatch could create their own prototype with pariahs DNA and make sort of an antivirus prototype
#16 Posted by amjad_orfali (2 posts) -

I think you should make a longer better story for the game, and when the story ends , make more extra options. I would prefer that heller finds a new friend , and u play with 2 main characters against another messed up boss....