A Few Questions About The Game On PC

#1 Posted by Xariez (104 posts) -

Hello!

I got a few questions to say that i got in mind, but heres some info u might want to know about my game style first :

-Im NOT a rusher, between missions i free roam alot, then i go for next mission, i adventure the place, and then continue.

-When i say "game lenght" im counting all collectibles, side missions, main missions, and everything u actually can do in the game.

..and thats about it, anyway heres the questions :

1. I heard about that u can have animations, atleast in Prototype 1, that when you select something, it kinda comes a animation to it? How do u get that?

2. Whats the game lenght of this game for pc? Is there a fun time after u beat the game, or is it just a dead city with nothing to do ?

3. Will there be a Prototype 3? When?

4. Will there be ANY Prototype with MULTIPLAYER?

5. Is there any DLC's for Prototype 2, or will it be?

#2 Posted by Kickable (1097 posts) -
what do you mean animation, like memories of people when you consume them? yea there in this one too, maybe fewer but they're actually part of a mission now instead of just extra things mainly used to fill in the blanks in the story
#3 Posted by Xariez (104 posts) -
what do you mean animation, like memories of people when you consume them? yea there in this one too, maybe fewer but they're actually part of a mission now instead of just extra things mainly used to fill in the blanks in the storyKickable
Animation, like he gets "hurt" when he transform hes hands to claws or something..
#4 Posted by boruta01 (191 posts) -

Game is much shorter than P1, beside main missions and blackwatch missions there is nothing to do, some colectibles but since now u have proximity alert to colectible its no fun to search. I dont want to sound negative but game feels dumbed down too much. And main protagonist of game... most stereotypical angry afroamerican mixed with marine mentality. 

#5 Posted by thetrellan (34 posts) -

Game is much shorter than P1, beside main missions and blackwatch missions there is nothing to do, some colectibles but since now u have proximity alert to colectible its no fun to search. I dont want to sound negative but game feels dumbed down too much. And main protagonist of game... most stereotypical angry afroamerican mixed with marine mentality.

boruta01

I think you're forgetting about the side events. I've played a few of them, though I'm only 6 hours into the game. I've tried one where you need to throw 4 barrels into a trash incinerator while taking bazooka fire, and another 2 which involve 2 types of air spike devastators. Only got the gold once so far.

But yeah, it is dumbed down too much. Most games expand with sequels, things like new additions but also bigger maps. This feels more like a spinoff than a sequel. It's like the first game if they just trapped you in the Bronx for the first half.