Square Enix please stop with stupid ideas like this. Crowdfunding is for people who REALLY need the money to further develop their ideas, people who don't have the money for their project and moneywhores like OUYA who will pay the price for their greed.
Here's some good ideas, please read them (seriously):
1) Make a 3rd Chrono Trigger/Cross game
2) FF7 Remake
3) Bushido Blade 3
4) Star Ocean 5
5) Reinstate Quintet and former staff
6) Split your brand into two - Squaresoft and Enix and maintain them as separate brands
7) Make a new Soul Reaver, but get Amy Hennig back.
Here's some bad ideas (you'll probably end using these anyway)
1) We'd love a new FFXIII game. Please make 3 more sequels. Make lightning a lesbian
2) Why not destroy the Chrono Trigger series for good?
3) Put DLC on your discs, just ask Capcom how it works well
I actually bought the game for the first time May this year.
I think it still holds up well, playability and graphically but I am accustomed to play Ps1 games all the time. I had a blast with the game, to be honest.
I guess it looks bad to people from the Ps2/DC//GC/Xbox generation onwards, so it spoils the fun to them.
Stupid new generation fanboys will also not like the graphics, but then again they are a bunch of f@ggots, so they have that excuse.
So hey, if Sony steals ideas from Nintendo, maybe Nintendo should start stealing Sony or MS's policies for games, you know, like making new IP's and not making new generation versions of old games.
And why stop it there? Nintendo should also steal the idea of making a new console actually powerful enough to be considered a new generation console.