The games listed below are worth your time.
- Lost Odyssey
- Sega Genesis Collection (features all four Phantasy Star games and Shining Force I & II, all worth playing).
- Fallout 3
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Two Worlds (much more enjoyable game than the reviews let on)
- Mass Effect (my personal favorite)
- Fable II
- Alpha Protocol
- Mass Effect II
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Two Worlds: The Temptation
- Dragon Age: Origins
Nevermind, I figured it out. I know they don't like any references to stuff like that in the forums, but this is a thread about getting rid of that stuff. To that end, this was the link that helped me:
A friend gave me his PSP and I tried to update it only to discover he has some kind of garbage custom firmware on it (3.40 OE-A). I want to remove it and get back on Sony's firmware track. Can anyone tell me how to do this?