- Any FPS game. Except Dead Space. Mothers have spoken!
- Dead Space 2; even though I said except Dead Space. Aww Mum...
- Dead Space Extraction; two different titles and one for the Wii. I know it's old!
- Epic Mickey; Mickey's gonna kick some booty. I know THAT'S LAME!
- Super Mario Galaxy; I haven't played it yet... WHY?!
- Super Mario Galaxy 2; WHY HAVEN'T I PLAYED THIS GAME?!
- SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL... Why are you on this list?!
- LittleBigPlanet 2: I like Sackboy.
- Abe's Oddysee... IT'S VERY OLD!
- Abe's Exoduss
- Assassin's Creed: BROTHERHOOD!
- Infamous 1-2
1.0-1.9: Not worth looking at the cover as you'll be tempted to buy this bad game. Will entertain you for about 5-10 minutes before you realise this game should be destroyed!
2.0-2.9: Terrible and incredibly boring games get this mark of "achievement"
3.0-3.9: Games in this range are very boring and offer little reason to comback to it.
4.0-4.9: Games in this range are boring, but at least offer something.
5.0-5.9: This is where movies or TV show based games lie. To the video game community I say "These titles are normally for the fans!"
6.0-6.9: Games in this category offer you enough to want to finish the game but nothing else.
7.0-7.9: Games in this category offer such a great "Story Mode" that you fall in love with it! Once you finish it however you need to unlock stuff which is also fun. Do both of these things and you'll soon realise the game is boring now.
8.0-8.9: Superb "Story Mode" Great Multiplayer, Fun to unlock things earn this titile. Some flaws.
9.0-9.9: Few flaws, Great in almost every sense. Sleep deprivation may occur because of these titles.
10: No flaws. You can play these game for years. Sleep deprivation 100% guaranteed.