My top five best series games will be out by friday, and im almost done so it might be released earlier, so be ready, but just for fun i made this up. Keep in mind i am a huge xbox 360 fan and most of these are PS3.
5. HOME-home will most likely be the game that will take up many hours of my time, it looks to be very exciting even if its not an actual game and more just a online communitiy.
4. Halo Wars-what can i say, its gonna be awesome to control 30 plus spartans at one time.
3. Little Big Planet-with thousands of customizable options in map making and character creation i would not be suprised if this got a 10 out of 10.
2. GTA IV-every grand theft auto game has just wowed me but i never liked the graphics, but this game looks honestly beutiful and it is just going to freakin rock.
1. MGS 4: Guns of the Patriots-if they couldnt awe us enough they decided to throw in a over the shoulder cam shooting and the different amount of things that you can do to kill people like diving then rolling onto your back and then shooting to make this a very realistic and fun adventure.
As you can tell this is the year to own a PS3 people. I love the 360 but its time is starting to come where it wont hold the hill anymore. Thats all for now and remember their will be a top 5 by friday so stay tuned