Hi everybody!..hope things are going good for everybody here...starting to get towards spring like weather but March is known for teasing type weather..just when you think warm weather is here to stay, here comes da snow...:)
- This is a bit of a sad story as for no other reason, the sight of people chasing a large roll of cheese down a steep hill is a long standing event....stupid but long standing.
- Around this neck of the woods, the expense claims by elected officials have been in the news with a few resigning outright just as Revenue Canada starts sniffing around. These claims, which had names attached to them for the first time, were pretty amusing to see the politicians try and defend them. My favourite: the legislative member who bought a five grand power generator for his home, another three thousand to have it hooked up to his home but when questioned, he said he did for the senior citizens living in a retirement home a few blocks away in case there was a power failure...even though no one knew about it prior to the audit.
- Site wise, working away on recaps...finished the Crazylegs Crane guide, nearly done Tijuana Toads and The Inspector. After that, I'll take a stab at Super Dave, Bizarre and a few others. A bit quiet in some guides...but that's ok. Oh, and picked up the Hoarders guide. Interesting how they tag hoarding over and over as a mental illness...it may be but to me, there's a very fine line between hoarding and collecting and its not just not housewives and single parents. More than a few museums/galleries/sport hall of fames "inventory" items not on display to the point that it'd be hoarding. The only diff is that in those cases, a suit would deny its hoarding and call it "preserving for future generations..."...:)
- TV wise, watching the All Star Survivor season and I'm a little annoyed with the format this season. Inviting people to play a third time smacks of wanting ratings up...that and hearing a person like Jerri Matheny prattle on as she tries to extend her 15 minutes of fame is grating on my nerves.
- Well, that's about all..have a good weekend and don't forget to adjust the clocks!
I miss my friend.