Mr. Max tagged me for the likes/dislikes and song chains going about! I do, however, want to make sure everyone knows: my iTunes library is years old. I've bought a few CDs here and there, but I haven't pumped serious money into it for a long time. I really just listen to Slacker Radio on my iPod (really the only reason I'm keeping my iPod. I love Slacker, and you should too!). Anyways, the rules are below and all the people I tagged are in the comments. Now, I know this stuff can get dry so I highlighted the interesting song-answers.
1. If someone says, "Is This Okay?" You Say?
Obsessed - Mariah Carey
2. How would you describe yourself?
Cookie Jar - Gym C1ass Heros
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Airplanes Pt 2 - B.O.B.
4. How do you feel today?
Roger That - Young Money
5. What is your life's purpose?
Billioniare - Travie McCoy
6. What is your Motto?
The Way I Are - Timberland
7. What do your friends think of you?
Riot - Three Days Grace
8. What do you think of your parents?
Come Close - Saosin
9. What do you think about often?
Worth Dying For - Rise Against
10. What is 2+2?
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Pop - 'N Sync
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Run This Town - Jay Z
13. What is your life story?
Habitat - Mos Def
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Pimpin' All Over The World - Ludacris
15. What do you think when you see someone you like?
I Think They Like It (Remix) - Now That's What I Call Music!
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Under Control - Parachute
17. What will they play at your funeral?
London Bridge [Radio Edit] (Oh Snap) - Fergie
18. What is your hobby/interest?
Loose Control - Missy Elliot
19. What is your biggest fear?
3 A.M. - Eminem
20. What is your biggest secret?
If You Had My Love - Jennifer Lopez
21. What do you think of your friends?
Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park
22. What will you put as the title?
Boston - Augustana
Now for three likes and two dislikes:
- Skiing. From grade 3, I've been hitting the slopes religiously. I go with the school's ski club with friends and it's incredibly awesome. No, incredibly awesome doesn't cover it. It's my favorite sport with some of my best friends unwinding on a Thursday night. I also go every Sunday with my father. Skiing provides you with amazing oppertunities and a surprising amount of variety and beauty. You can go downhill or go cross country and everything in between, or just sit and let the land take your breath away (until you need it to warm your hands). I don't always realise it, but I'm extremly lucky to live so close to mountains. I'm thinking of trying out for the school's ski team, but it's a lot more of a challenge and I'm worried it could take enjoyment out of the expirience.
- Literature. Although I've been reading less and less, and book prices have steadily been rising I love a good book. I've always been a strong reader, and It's helped me a ton. I've always used decent grammar without realizing it. I got the fourtune to sleep through all the english c1asss up to highschool because I read so much I knew what was up (how to properly form a sentence, how to write a letter, etc.). To be honest, I didn't know what a proper noun was until my second year of middle school :P.
- Fireflies. I saw my first one ever in fourth grade. My sister has been riding horses since she could walk (no exaggeration), so I've always been a part of the farm oriented lifesty1e even though I live in the city. Well, everybody at the barn where she was was going on a trip to a farm in Vermont. Of course, my mother couldn't leave me home alone with my dad at work all day so she dragged my along for the four hour ride. The first night I was there, I saw a little twinkle in the woods. I rubbed my eyes, thinking it was just a house light or something. Then I saw another, and another. I moved from the campsite into the field and before me were more then I could count. It was like something from a fantasy novel; a sea of twinkling lights. I spent the whole night with the other kids playing in the field.
- Drama. I'm probably one of the most easygoing people at all the camps I work at because I hate when people get upset. If a kid is doing something others wouldn't do, I decide if it's really worth yelling. Is the child at risk? Will anything be damaged? Will it be for better or worse in the long run? 9/10 times nothing bad comes from it and, if anything, the child got a positive expirience. I use the camp setting because it's what I'm thinking of right now, but it really happens everywheres.
- My hands. They're always clammy, and I absolutely hate it. It sucks too, because when they get cold really fast it's hard to warm them up.
That's it! Thanks for reading!