This was the month of revelation, this was the month of succession and this was the month of sickness
As time goes on, no matter what happens, we have to get on with our lives and push on to keep as we are as ourselves and being strong no matter who might take that away in the short-run. People develop more confidence with faith and hope, and as we live out lives, we're facing a long journey while bad/old doors close, and new/good doors open - if it is mean't to happen. Life can be a spiritual journey, and a good one if you allow it.
Last month (August) was pretty good, I'm not the type of person who'll have a lot to say about the month these days because all I'm doing is basically High School with long hours of study. But for August, I'll outline the events in weeks.
It was during this time where I was thinking to myself "What the hell am I still doing at TV.com.. Like, why am I even here?" besides all of you who comment on my blogs, and show editors or those who have high status's, 75% if the people left here are either small yanky children who use their older brother or sister's account or complete nerdy jerks who get picked on at school, or of course - angry people who gain pleasure from insulting other users, particularly those who post in the forums. Sorry guys, this is a reality, almost everyone still standing here (TV.com) are idoits = EPIC FAIL!!! I miss the people who were either cool, or those who were here last year and welcomed you with open arms if you were a new user.
Also, the moderators are lazier than ever... I don't bother submitting to a show/person that has no editor because the person takes 5-7 days to get through a single damn submission of mine. Have they lost interest or something??? Bad... The site was also incredibly "boring" around this time. So overall, the first 7 days of August was the TV Tome rip off.
Nothing... Just pretty much studying through the two AA books so I walk into the centre with confidence and get my learners licence.
- I was told I may not have to buy my own car when I get my restricted licence, and that I'd get the money from a family member to buy one myself, I hope it stays this way... Please let it do.
- On the 18th, I gained my LEARNERS licence, Yay... lol :D
- I got my licence card delivered to my address so I officially have my learners licence.
- This is probably irrelevant but I made myself clear that I would save my money each week in order to buy a PS3 next year when I have enough, even though I am no longer a high gamer - I love two specified genre of games: Racing and Platform (Adventure)
- Damn school trial exams, there were four, and because I started in June, I'll probably fail most of them in every section, unless some miracle occurs. These exams didn't count for anything though, so I don't have much to worry about.
-Finished off exams.
-I caught the damn flu on Friday, and the dreadful thing lasted all weekend but I'm actually a lot better now.
- The 30th was the day I reviewed the highest number of episodes in one day here - 16, and I still didn't bl***y well gain much percentage, as I am still on Level 49. It sucks, but yeah, this site is getting worse by the week so I just can't be bothered reviewing or contributing like crazy anymore.
1. What's to be expected in September?
- That's my monthly description finished, as for other facts about the upcoming months - I'll hopefully (during the September (holidays) be going down to Auckland to stay with my mate for a third time in a row, it all depends on how things work out though - so I'm not going to expect anything in due course.
- This month will also be the premiere of The Amazing Race 13, so I am indeed excited about that. But everytime I think of the new season, I often worry and wonder if TAR fans are okay about the shocking disappearance of my great friend amazing_race who has now been absent for exactly 3 months and 27 days. WHERE THE HELL HAS HE GOT TO? Hasn't been here since the 5th of May.
- Shocking amounts of school homework and assignments
- Life to continue on getting better (I'm hope it happens)
Well, this is the end, I hope this has been a bit exciting, and may I recommend you guys to start monthly blogging yourself soon - the more the merrior. :D
I am now going to leave and continue on watching/swapping between Family Guy, Lost, and Two and a half men. Later all...