Well its November 1st., and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will be available to the gamers the U.S. Let's just say the wait, though short in comparison to most games, still has many gamers waiting in blissful anticipation. Many Americans have laid down the cold cash deposit for pre-purchase order to get the bonus "Harlequin" character. I have pre-ordered the Collector's Edition. I have to make preparation
Now let me go through my check list of items I need to do in order to enjoy this game on the first day it comes out:
1. Call my friends, tell them (guys/gals) I got the game.
2. Change voicemail greeting on cell phone and landline.
a."I am not available leave a number Thanks" quick and simple
3.Make sure the both control pads are fully charged
a.Last time the pad died on me in the middle of the level of RE5 and I had to start it again.
4. Do not drink to many fluids
a. Trying to end the level quickly while doing the pee-pee dance is no fun. RE 5 timer still ticks on pause.
5. This is due to the previous item - take a break between mission and/or levels
i) Do a bladder check, minimal fluid intake
6. Hide my Harlequin Jack-In-The-Box from my friends
7. Remove/Change outer apparel (shirt and pants) leave on sneakers with shorts
a.need to wear long shorts on just in case I get a knock on the door
8. Set alarm clock to stop from playing after a certain amount of time
9. Stop playing after alarm sounds
10. Go to sleep and dream I am running through Rome looking for someone to kill