I bought Nintendo 3DS handheld near European launch day, I have 7 games for the portable console and after some week of experience I would like to express my opinion.
- Analog stick is good.
- Retro-compatibility with DS titles
- 3D is useless, yes it's interesting, still if you change the angle a bit you lose the effect, obtaining a confused image. For that reason I keep 3D turned off, hoping the system consumes less battery.
- Volume is positioned in an uncomfortable spot, so it happens, when you push the Left Shoulder Trigger, you may move the volume.
- Battery lasts few hours. I'm aware 3DS is more powerful of a DS family hardware, still I'm unsatisfied.
- Overpriced: 3DS has less power of a PSP, that is 6 years old and costs less than half.
In conclusion I'm not sure to suggest this console to everyone. I'm far more exited about the new Sony NGP.