Grumble. Putting a digital axe to the wheels of blog bandwagons is my specialty, but I guess I'll play along for this tagging charade. Grumble.
Rotund violins... and what instrument involves a telescope and a huge lemon, Mr. Fellow in the Bottom Right.
phoenyx9 tagged me. What's that? No link to my taggers profile? I only create links with BBcode, thank you very much. I have principles that must be followed.
Incase you don't know the rules for this tagging game yet:
1. Put Your iTunes (or other music player) on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends.
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.
Do it! Don't cheat! It's creepy how odd some of the answers turn out...
The graf version of instructions.
1. Put your music player on the setting that randomizes the songs.
2. Play music.
3. For each question press the 'next' button and use the name of the song that comes up for your answer.
4. Write some comments in brackets, if you wish.
5. Torture ten others.
Alright, enough beating around the bush, here it is.
1. If someone says, "Is This Okay?" You Say:
November by Helix (I am putting comments for every answer, because I can. This was a terrible comment, I know, the others will be better.)
2. How would you describe yourself?
55 Dollars by Visioneers (Fifty-five greenbacks is the monetary value right in between the launch retail prices for video games of last generation and this generation; now that's got to be symbolic.)
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Death Wish by Force of Nature (You have to kill me to be my friend.)
4. How do you feel today?
Groovitron 11 by David Bergeaud (Groovy, all day every day. This is a song from Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and there are no official names for the music tracks, but this is one of the songs that can play when you use the groovitron.)
5. What Is Your Life's Purpose?
Twilight on Mars by Thomas Schwartz (I am not going to that rock; ya'll got to terra-form it for me first.)
6. What is your motto?
I am Ahab by Mastodon (I will conquer that mountain put to sea.)
7. What do your friends think of you?
L'Oiseau Du Bonheur by Capcom (French!? In English that translates into 'the bird of the good man.' Also, there are multiple composers for each Megaman Zero game [where this song comes from], and since I don't know which game this is from, and I don't know who composed this song, and since all the artist text for this song is in Japanese, I just said Capcom.)
8. What do you think of your parents?
The Golden Star Fallen During a Short Night by Natsuko Naitou (I am just as confused.)
9. What do you think about very often?
Absolute by Fat Jon (Immaculate extremities or bust.)
10. What is 2+2?
Sea of Frozen Crystals by Kimihiro Abe (This is from Mushihime-sama Futari v1.5 and this is the song that plays in stage 2, good enough.)
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Highs 2 Lows by Nujabes (Heh.)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Smoker by Visioneers (I hate everyone, but that person is probably a smoker.)
13. What is your life story?
Jupiter Calling by Thomas Schwartz (It's like there's a planet sized magnet out there trying to get me. Also this is similar to question 5, to an extent.)
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ordinary Joe by Nujabes (Extraordinary Bob sounds cooler.)
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Show No Tears by Nemesis Theory (This is just like question 12. Also, who started this thing anyways? It needs better questions, and more of them.)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Serah's Theme by Square-Enix (I didn't even play Final Fantasy XIII, but I have the OST for some reason. I'm not sure which of the three composers for the game composed this.)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
World's End Rhapsody by Nujabes (I am the final nocturne, the last requiem, the omega waltz; enter my office and your iPod explodes.)
18. What is your hobby/interest?
If Anything by Orland Beltran (Seriously; who has hobbies or interests?)
19. What is your biggest fear?
Summer Gypsy by Nujabes (You know it.)
20. What is your biggest secret?
So High (remix) by Fausto Fanizza (How else can my mind go from thinking about anime maids with scythes fighting velociraptors to Roccoco architecture?)
21. What do you think of your friends?
Fly [Small Circle of Friends] by Tsutchie (No joke, that bracket and text is really after the song title. Small Circle of Friends is a rap group, but this song is produced by Tsutchie.)
22. What will you put as the title?
Modal Soul by Nujabes (I am a relaxed jazzy processed beech tree spirit.)
23. Are the rest of the questions part of the original 'interview'?
Oblivion by Mastodon (Obviously.)
24. What is your car's nickname?
Dead Season by Nujabes (Mother Nature's Oldsmobile or Pestilence's chariot?)
25. Did you enjoy the Reagan administration?
Electric Relaxation by A Tribe Called Quest (Wasn't alive then, but it seemed pretty relaxed.)
26. What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?
Thank You by Nujabes (Not you, but the zombies.)
27. When walking down the street, what do you think is the first thing that comes to mind when people see you?
World Without Words by Nujabes (Cannot express this mental universe, that is me alright.)
28. What did you think of Evo 2010?
Kimi ga Irukara (long version) by Square-Enix (I was melancholy in fact.)
29. The purple pill or the green pill?
Save Me Dear by Ghostface Killah (Yeah man, neither.)
30. Why did graf add more questions?
Omoide wa Okkusenman! by Jam Project (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... the irony is so think.)
Those who are now tagged by me.
Mufu, you have to do it 10 times because you were tagged ten times. Deal with it.