Hey Friends :) How are you? :)
This year has been good and bad also, I started College, by the way I did take as my career: Modern Languages, which it's actually going very well, I have realized so many things about Languages, English, French and even my own language: Spanish:o
The thing is that my routine had change :( it's was sad at first, not being able to play the many games I have to, like 24 games maybe, watch Anime, and do things you know... :P But, Thank God, my Girlfriend was there to help me and a new friend too, this new friend, of how I like to Call him: My Best Second(Male) Friend, who is called: David, also study with me my same career and live here in my city as well :) At first he scared me and I didn't even look at him, but later my friends from college introduced me to him and there happened exactly what happened with my girlfriend:
Me: So... Do you like Videogames?
David: Yeah of course
Me: And what games... Resident Evil maybe?
David: Yeah! My favourite game ever!
And so, so on, after talking a little bit more, I found out that he is exactly what like I used to be in the past:
Very SHY, Do not talk to anyone unless someone start a conversation, Calm, WAY so Calm, and with this thought:
"I don't want to have a girlfriend, How can I grab her hand and walk with her, be nice, be sweet, no, not unless I grow up older in age"
Ja Ja xD :) I said that many times in the past and look at me now:
I have 2 years and 8 months with my Girlfriend :)
So what I trying to say is that David, my Best Second Best(Male) Friend, is one of the few, worth the redundancy, male friends I have in my life, and a good one actually, because if I you ask me about my male friends, I can say: " I have many" of course I do, but the majority of them are sadistics, bad students, kids(I mean not mature) and do not value love or women, that last one it's the worst, I just can't accept it. That's why the majority of my friends (In General) Are women :)
Back to the topic in Hand, sorry for saying that stuff, I just wanted to share it with you, not necessarily with a Blog entitled " I will talk about my life" or something like that :lol:
The New Things That I Will Be Doing:
- Listen to Music Albums! Mostly Rock and Christian Rock! Thanks to David, who introduced me to the world of Rock :) Cause I was really Scared to be True, all those screams saying: "Your Mother is a ****!" "The Devil" "God Su***" And the Infernal stuff wasn't something I like, now that he Introduced me to this normal rock, I can now say: I like Rock and Christian Rock ;)
- Watch TV Series, and not only that, sometimes watch them without Subtitles to improve my listening Comprehension of English and British English ;)
- Stop playing normal games and start playing Educational Games: French Coach and English Coach, to learn more by playing :) 2 great things in one :)
That's all :D Sorry for the long blog, long time I didn't made one like this :P
Here's Hoping for:
- My ever lasting Relationship Relation With my Girlfriend:oops:
- Form a more strong Friendship with David and my others friends as well :)
- Get good notes in College and maybe, just maybe, win the scholarship to France :)
- And continue here in Gamespot with you Guys :)
Thank You For Reading ;)