Here are some things I consider before playing a Role-Playing Game:
* The game must be long enough to be played at least 1 month.
* Characters must be interchangeable meaning you can change the party leader or members.
* Must have a great plot & storyline. (Lengthy & Catchy)
* Can roam freely on the world map (If no mission or quest is on progress).
* There must be at least 3 adorable ladies (Makes the game more interesting to play) :P.
* Has a free-time to Level your characters or Syphon-Xp ( Meaning you extract xp of the field to level-up until it's so slow to level-up.)
* You can access the Gallery when your on certain location or when you finished the game.
* Has most of the job classes to choose from. ( Archers, Wizards, Knights, Priests, etc.)
* Has at least 8 playable characters.
* It must have a Monster Arena like location where you can choose to fight a certain boss or monsters.
* Must have an astonishing Visual & Sound Effects, also a nice BGM (Background Music) to make it more interesting & fun.
* Possibly Costumes?:idea: (also interchangeable).