I'm not talking about that motion sensing bull crap in this blog, just good old fashioned video games. E3 was a busy event, I missed school to see Microsoft's stuff and regretted it. I thought Sony had the best press conference overall because they showed GAMES and original games, unlike Microsoft they have different games to bring to the table.
Here are my MUST buy games of 2009-10:
1. Metroid: Other M-Team Ninja is involved, I'm buying.
2. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2-Once again, Team Nina...
3. The Last Guardian-Looks like a fun magical experience to me!
4. Splinter Cell Conviction-I miss Sam.
5. DJ Hero-A dream became a reality.
6. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker-Finally some co-op?
7. Metal Gear Solid: Rising
8. New Super Mario Brothers Wii-Hey, I have a lot of Nintendo fanboy friends.
9. Halo 3: ODST-While still overrated, I like the Halo Universe, and it's becoming more established for me.
10. Star Wars: Old Republic-An MMO I think I'll like!?
11. God of War 3-Dude, it's God of War!?
12. Final Fantasy XIII-I like the characters and the gameplay looks amazing.
13. Mass Effect 2-New party members and story!
Here are some games I think the world would be better without:
1. Left 4 Dead 2-I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE FIRST ONE YET! WHY SO SOON!?
2. Mario Galaxy 2-You mean Mario Galaxy with Yoshi right?
3. Alan Wake-I was very interested in this game until I saw it in action.
4. MAG-I was excited about this game until I realized no one is going to take it seriously. Also, it looks just too generic.
5. Resident Evil PSP-Resident Evil on PSP? GOD NO! Think of the controls...
6. Lost Planet 2-I hated the first one, I know I'll hate this one as well.
7. Dead Rising 2-I'm still trying to figure out why they are making this.
And just as a rant, I think the world would be WAY better without, Fire Emblem: DS. It's the worst port to a game I have ever played, it's rushed, boring and sloppy. The game is pure stupidity and craps on one of the greatest franchises on Earth.