Here's another weekly blog, enjoy.
This one is more for women, however men can get this too.
1. Cut your breast cancer risk by more than 24% Havard research suggests eating one choline-rich egg daily results in an 18% drop in breast cancer risk. In another study, getting 455 mg daily resulted in a 24% lower risk, comparaed with women who had low choline levels. Researcher think choline works inside breast cells, ensuring they divide properly and don't turn cancerous.
2. Find a solution faster by playing video games! Solving a problem is much easier after playing video games. Such as D.D.R. Guitar Hero or Wii Fit. They force you to focus on the big picture and all details simultaneously an exact outlook you need. Playing them is also energizing and seems to erase negativity things that power up your creativity even more! Physically active video games increase levels of norepinephrine, a hormone that helps the brain deal with stress more efficiently.
3. Power up your memory by nourishing your brain. Choline is the key building block of acetylcholine, a chemical the brain needs to enable short- and long-term memory. In fact study suggest choline is so nourishing, correcting a shortfall can also improve mood and boost concentration.
4. Stop bleeding with aloe! Renownend for its ability to soothe sunburns, aloe vera gel also acts as a coagulating agent, stopping minor cuts from bleeding almost immediately and protecting wounds from germs and bacteria, which speeds, healing. Unlike many first-aid products, it doesn't sting.
5. To improve concentration watch Heroes. Shows like Lost, 24 and Heroe require you to remember and process information to understand what's going on, giving you a mental workout. Because the brain has to follow so many plot lines, your attention span is increased and since it takes concentration to notice subtle plot points, your ability to focus gets a boost.
1. Soap and Water
After several exciting dates, Jim invited Tina over to his house for a home-cooked dinner.
When she sat down at the table, she noticed that the dishes were the dirtiest that she had ever seen in her life.
"Have these dishes ever been washed?" Tina asked, running her fingers over the grit and grime.
Jim replied, "They're as clean as soap and water could get them."
Tina felt a bit apprehensive, but started eating. It was really delicious and she said so, despite the dirty dishes.
When dinner was over, Jim took the dishes outside, whistled and yelled for his dogs, "Here, Soap! Here, Water!"
2. Thanks A Lot
I want to thank all of you who have taken the time and trouble to send me your stinking chain letters over the past years. Thank you for making me feel safe, secure, blessed, and wealthy. Because of your concern........
I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains and it eats the paint off of cars.
I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr Pepper since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans.
I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.
I no longer use cancer causing deodorants even though I smell like a wet dog on a hot day.
I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.
I no longer receive packages from UPS or FedEx since they are actually Al Qaida in disguise.
3. 10 Features of The Company Car
-- Accelerates at a phenomenal rate.
-- Has a much shorter braking distance than the private car.
-- Can take speed humps at twice the speed of private cars.
-- The battery, radiator water, oil and tires never have to be checked.
-- It can be driven up to 60 miles with the oil warning light flashing.
-- It needs cleaning less often than private cars.
-- The suspension is reinforced to allow for the weekend loads of bricks, concrete slabs and other building material.
-- Unusual and alarming engine noises are easily eliminated by turning up the radio.
-- It needs no security system and may be left anywhere, unlocked and with the keys in the ignition.
-- It is especially sand and waterproof for barbeques and fishing expeditions on remote beaches.
4. The border
Juan comes up to the Mexican border on his bicycle. He's got two large bags over his shoulders. The guard stops him and says, "What's in the bags?"
"Sand," answers Juan.
The guard says,"We'll just see about that get off the bike."
The guard takes the bags and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand.
He detains Juan overnight and has the sand analyzed,only to discover that there is nothing in the bags.
The guard releases Juan,puts the sand into new bags,hefts them onto the man's shoulders, and lets him cross the border.
A week later, the same thing happens. The guard asks, "What have you got?"
"Sand," says Juan.
The guard does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags contain nothing but sand.He gives the sand back to Juan, who crosses the border on his bicycle.
This sequence of events is repeated every week for three years. Finally, Juan doesn't show up one day and the guard meets him in a cantina in Mexico.
"Hey, Buddy," says the guard, "I know you are smuggling something. It's driving me crazy. It's all I think about. I can't sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?"
Juan sips his beer and says, "Bicycles."
Song for the blog:
"Girls not Grey- A.F.I.
Over 20 years of making music, and they are still good. In my opinion.