Here's something that I hope will amuse you all from astrologyweekly.com
"The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians tend to be nostalgic about the 1960s because that was the last time they could be naked in public and get away with it. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. 97.4% of the Night Train consumed in the past thirty years has been consumed by Aquarians. Almost every Aquarian will claim to have seen Jerry Garcia's image in their Froot Loops at least once. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians are the only people in the zodiac who can play volleyball with themselves. And they frequently do. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. They can also walk on water if they try really really hard. This usually happens in the bathtub. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this. Most rock stars are Aquarians." Sure this totally describes me :roll:
Since it has been a week since my last blog it's time for another one. Some time back I wrote a blog listing girls names from that of flowers. Well I found a website that list what each flower means should you receive them from that special someone. Not all were found, enjoy or not doesn't matter to me.
1. Anemone for estrangement-"Your charms no longer appeal to me."
2. Bell-Flower for morning-"Meet me tomorrow morning."
3. Buttercup for radiance-"What golden beauty is yours!"
4. Clover (Pink) for injured dignity-"Do not trifle with me."
5. Daisy, Field. Temporization-I will give you an answer in a few clays."
6. Daisy, Michaelmas. Farewell-"Do not write or speak to me; I can never love you."
7. Daisy, Moon. Autumn love-"Choose a lover of your own age;
youth and middle age may not mate."
8. Daisy, Ox-eye. Hope-"I might learn to love you."
9. Fern, Maidenhair. Virginity- "I am heart-whole; you have a chance with me."
10. Iris, purple. Ardour-"You have set my heart a glow."
11. Jasmine, elegance-"How dainty and elegant you are."
12. Jasmine, Cape. Spring-"Better times are in store for us."
13. Lily, Tiger for passion-"My love knows no bounds."
14. Lupin. Over boldness-"Who goes softly goes far."
15. Marigold, african for boorishness-"Refinement appeals to me."
16. Marigold, French forJealousy-""You are unreasonably jealous."
17. Myrtle for fragrance-"Be my sweetheart."
18. Narcissus. for Self-love-"You love no one better then yourself."
19. Orchid for luxury-"I will make life sweet for you."
20. Petunia for proximity-"I like you near me."
21. Red rose for love-"I love you."
22. White rose for refusal-"I love you not."
23. Yellow rose for misplaced affection-"I love another."
24. Sunflower for ostentation-"Things that glitter do not impress me."
25. Veronica for true love-"Nothing shall part us."
26. Violet for modesty-"Pure and sweet art thou."
That's it, and yes I know Lupin is a guy, and so is Narcissus. If you want the pics they are in another blog, later.
All right then because I can. Here's some words translated from english to what I believe is Simplified Chinese.
8. Pot sticker-Gou-tie
9. White cloud-bai yun
10. To be polite-Ke-Qi
21. Eleven-shi yee
22. Twelve-shi uhr
That's it for now, later.
That's right as some of you may already know today is the day that 16 years ago a little 16 bit blue blur, named Sonic raced across our screens as we played our Sega Genesis or Megadrives. Yep and the games are still around to this day. Here's to you Sonic who's had many different changes in appearance. Thank you Sega and Sonic Team for giving us a memorable icon. Who hopefully 5 years from now won't have died out.